Deleted

Molten Core legendary farming issues

I go to Molten Core once a week each week, kill garr and the other binding guy the bindings dont drop so i decide to try get the stuff for the legendary mace, apart from Majordormu exectus is never there to fight, so i cant beat him to summon ragg, any ideas on what i can do?

Deleted
    kill all bosses?

You must kill all bosses to unlock Majordormu.

Deleted
    uhm... Is hand of ragnaros still available in game?

Deleted
    You need to kill every boss for Domo to appear.

Each boss has a rune that is extinguished to summon Domo.

Kill all bosses before, haven't been in MC for a while so don't know if they have changed it but you used to have to kill all bosses to be able to fight Majordomo.
    Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    I saw a tauren rolling on mail gear once and when I asked him, he said it was better than what he was wearing.
    Can you believe that? A cow wearing clothes? Ridiculous..

not sure if this has been mentioned yet but I vaguely remember something about having to kill all the bosses before domo? maybe somebody could confirm that for us

Deleted
    ah right thanks guys really helpfull

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnalz View Post
    uhm... Is hand of ragnaros still available in game?
    Yes. I completed it a few months ago on my druid and I still have another eye of sulfuras in my hunters bank too.. but there's no point completing it on my hunter because you can't equip maces and so can't get the feat of strength for it.

As others have said, you need kill all the bosses to make majordomo appear, you then need to defeat majordomo to be able to go back and talk to him nearer the start of the instance to summon up Ragnaros. The thing they changed was that you no longer need an item or to do anything to extinguish the runes for each boss... they extinguish automatically when you kill the corresponding boss.

I'm also working on thunderfury... got everything I need except for the binding from Baron Gedon. I actually got the binding from Garr 2 weeks in a row :| (I killed him again because I couldn't remember for sure which binding I already ad...)
    Last edited by Paulosio; 2011-02-24 at 12:13 PM.

I hate MC with a passion on my shaman. Had both bindings drop twice in a month, two in same reset, got my TF, got the guild achievement but can't get the FoS because I can't equip it. The one thing I want is the Eye of Sulfuras, but it never drops....