Page 1 of 59
... LastLast
    Deleted

New ragnaros model... Without legs! [fan made]

DO NOT QUOTE LARGE IMAGES.

Improvement? I think so.

Paint ftw

DO NOT QUOTE LARGE IMAGES.
    Last edited by Venara; 2011-02-24 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Edit for the "do not quote images" part.

Looks good, but it would look great if lava was the same colour

Clearly a data-mined picture of a model which has no particle effects is an accurate representation of exactly what the finished in-game model is going to look like.

It might help if people at least see the animation and model before deciding that they hate it and want it changed...
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

15+ Year Old Account
    If Blizzard DARE to release an WALKING Ragnaros with legs, i will rage, hopefully many other will to
    (Paint ftw)
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    If Blizzard DARE to release an WALKING Ragnaros with legs, i will rage, hopefully many other will to
    (Paint ftw)
    They cant have a walking Ragnaros without legs...
    But seriously, why does it matter if he walks? Im 99.99% sure he would have legs, and the only reason why he isnt walking around in MC is because that isnt his actual realm and/or he didnt get summoned correctly

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    Clearly a data-mined picture of a model which has no particle effects is an accurate representation of exactly what the finished in-game model is going to look like.

It might help if people at least see the animation and model before deciding that they hate it and want it changed...
    i agree with this guy. i also find the new model pretty bad ass, idk why people are so upset. would you REALLY want ragnaros at full power to look like he does in mc? because i wouldnt.

and people do realize that he will probably be the size of supremus if not bigger right?
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

One guy > Blizzard's boss model design team.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post

Don't get me wrong. I don't hate the model. He looks cool and all but in my opinion he fits alot more with the swirling thingie.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldschakal View Post
    i want blue lava :>
    Here you go lad.

Paint ftw

10+ Year Old Account
    MAybe you can get rid of the rabbit ears to ?
    Forget everything you know about everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Senbo View Post
    i agree with this guy. i also find the new model pretty bad ass, idk why people are so upset. would you REALLY want ragnaros at full power to look like he does in mc? because i wouldnt.

and people do realize that he will probably be the size of supremus if not bigger right?
    At full power the MC version is exactly how he should look like, huge, intimdating and part of the very essence he's made of. The model looks like a wimp compared to the mightiness that was the original model.

And what?? You're saying that not only we have to settle with this ugly model, but it also will cover the entire monitor with it's size? FFFFFFFFFffffff

Quote Originally Posted by RyanS View Post
    They cant have a walking Ragnaros without legs...
    But seriously, why does it matter if he walks? Im 99.99% sure he would have legs, and the only reason why he isnt walking around in MC is because that isnt his actual realm and/or he didnt get summoned correctly
    That was my initial thought, but then they should've changed Al'Akir as well in HIS realm >_>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    MAybe you can get rid of the rabbit ears to ?
    As you wish

Rabbit no more...

BUT A FREAKING VIKING!

Paint ftw
    Last edited by mmoc738de5f6b4; 2011-02-24 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MestHoop View Post
    That was my initial thought, but then they should've changed Al'Akir as well in HIS realm >_>
    But we havent seen Al'Akir not in his realm (Have we?) So who knows, maybe when he isnt in his realm, he has twice the spinny air under him (Im assuming he has the same base as MC Ragnaros, I havent actually seen him)

I appreciate much more this new new Ragnaros than the original new one.
    Ragnaros with legs makes me sick. x(
    "staph whinning kid if u dont like pvp go to a potato pve server so u can play against bots" -Armiger

Deleted
    His legs are fucking tiny. How can anyone look at this model and say "wow that's an epic Ragnaros!"

His model reminds me a bit of the Model of Vek'lor and Vek'nilash (Twin Emperor from AQ 40), and i didn't liked that model...mostly because Nightelf Male Animations don't look better even if some giant Bug Guy performs them.

Deleted
    Why do you write your name on it ? Do you think someone will steal this... thing?
    Come on.

Deleted

BUT HE LOVES THOSE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanS View Post
    But we havent seen Al'Akir not in his realm (Have we?) So who knows, maybe when he isnt in his realm, he has twice the spinny air under him (Im assuming he has the same base as MC Ragnaros, I havent actually seen him)
    Al'akir is in his realm, Throne of the Four winds is the Elemental plane of air.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyxxi View Post
    Al'akir is in his realm, Throne of the Four winds is the Elemental plane of air.
    I know but my point is, we havent seen him OUT of his realm, Like Rag when he was out of his realm he had spinny lava under him, But in his realm he has legs (Might just be a placeholder who knows) Whereas in his realm Al'Akir has spinny air, so IF Rag does come into the game with legs, I think its safe to assume that when Al'Akir goes outside his realm (If ever) He will have different "Legs" then the spinny air