Deleted

Resto druid gear (hc)

Now doing heroics and have been looking at upgrades, has anyone compiled a BIS list at all that i can refer too, Ive spent alot of time checking each drop against my current gear, would be nice if I had a list to refer too to save me some time

Im a bit unsure at the moment as ive currently got heroic chest token and was unsure wether its going to best to get the resto chest or wait for a heroic magmaw drop (I have magmaw normal chest) Or take the heroic resto chest and go for the omnitron shoulders heroic ?

Ive read also that after reaching haste cap i should then hunt for mastery/crit on my gear?

Deleted
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...7#post10195827

the link is in the sticky

---------- Post added 2011-02-24 at 04:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kiltofake View Post
    Ive read also that after reaching haste cap i should then hunt for mastery/crit on my gear?
    As for informtion check the sticky itself, and it depends whether your tank or raid healing.

Deleted
    I think you have misunderstood what I was asking :P
    Thanks for the reply tho, but that list is dungeon heroics with some normal raid gear.. Im after RAID heroic gear. Heroic BWD and BoT gear as well as Conclave. My guild is currently progressing through heroic raid content so now im upgrading my normal 10 man raid gear with heroic stuff, but i want to be sure of what im taking is best for me otherwise I may take something that someone else would use and then replace it later on.. Im trying to get a list together so i can just go for the stuff thats best for me so I dont hinder anyone elses gearing up too
    Yes most of the stuff is better then what I have, so I could take that approach. But im trying to do whats best for my guild not just be a loot whore.
    Im mainly raid healing too, but ive heard so much contradicting information regarding our next best stat I was hoping for more input from people who are at that stage and have tested it themselfs.
    Last edited by mmocabf7bee86a; 2011-02-24 at 04:22 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kiltofake View Post
    I think you have misunderstood what I was asking :P
    Thanks for the reply tho, but that list is dungeon heroics with some normal raid gear.. Im after RAID heroic gear. Heroic BWD and BoT gear as well as Conclave. My guild is currently progressing through heroic raid content so now im upgrading my normal 10 man raid gear with heroic stuff, but i want to be sure of what im taking is best for me otherwise I may take something that someone else would use and then replace it later on.. Im trying to get a list together so i can just go for the stuff thats best for me so I dont hinder anyone elses gearing up too
    well heroic gear is the same with just increased stats, i presume you have atlas loot?

if so, reach your haste breakpoint in a meta-build and then center the rest of your gear around the other secondarys

10+ Year Old Account
    Heroic gear and reg raid gear is the same just different ilvl. It drops off the same bosses, it just has more stats.

There are two lists, you didn't look down. One is pre-raid, one is raid, and as said on the raid, heroic BiS is just that dropping from HM bosses instead.

For stat choices, read the guide.