15+ Year Old Account

Mobile Authenticator Question?

I have a player who I wish to promote to officer status in our guild. Under the guild control I have the Authenticator required checked for this rank. He is using the mobile authenticator and it will not allow me to promote him to this rank. He just added the mobile authenticator to his account 1 day ago. Is there a time period after adding an authenticator or mobile authenticator to an account that the server guild rules need to update?

Anyone had this problem or know?
    Zift

Quote Originally Posted by lkonig View Post
    I have a player who I wish to promote to officer status in our guild. Under the guild control I have the Authenticator required checked for this rank. He is using the mobile authenticator and it will not allow me to promote him to this rank. He just added the mobile authenticator to his account 1 day ago. Is there a time period after adding an authenticator or mobile authenticator to an account that the server guild rules need to update?

Anyone had this problem or know?
    i don't know how long it takes, but the mobile authenticator does qualify for the requirement

Yeah it takes about 2-3 days for the game to "see" the authenticator. I have to explain this all the time to my guildies.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks gang that was really fast.
    Zift