Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Campechano View Post
    I have to say i like the changes, our mobility is looking fine with these changes and damage will stay pretty much the same as it is on live right now.
    Rallying cry looks fine for arms but im afraid it can be too OP for fury, defensive stance + shield wall + commanding shout + battlemaster trinket if equiped + rallying cry + enraged regeneration + field dressing speced + mastery stack = new arena-allowed lay on hands for fury?
    And if they manage to pop every single one of those, stance-dancing and doing whatever other shit, with all the rage needed to pull it off... and you STILL don't manage to stun/fear/snare/otherise CC them until it wears off? You're doing it wrong.
    "It was the product of a mind so twisted, it was actually sprained." -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by nurabsal View Post
    on an aside, i think Bane Falcon might be my hero
    2-2-2012. We shall always remember the day where Paladins ascended through the Light to become GODS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by r3as0n View Post
    1. Any Warrior using the battlemaster trinket in Arena = fail
    2. Fury w/o cooldowns hits like little babies
    3. Only 12 Warriors are in top 100 in 3v3 Arena; get past 2300 and rarely see any warriors.
    4. Warriors can burst wit CD's and Self Heal with Mastery stacking but good CC / and addons that watch for cooldowns such as recklessness = instant BOP/PainSuppression/dismantle etc.
    5. Stop being bad at the game and QQ cause you probably lost in 1v1 or 2v2 arena.
    6. PvP isn't balanced on 1v1 or 2v2.
    Are u done? seriously your comment looks like a reply to a totally different post.
    L2 read moron, nobody is complaining anything about arenas or any bullcrap u posted.

Quote Originally Posted by PlatedPriest View Post
    who cares about pvp.

im just really glad arms is getting some pve love.
    Get the fuck out. Now.

I fucking HATE when people say shit like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldjman View Post
    Warriors viable in multiple comps? lolno. Any high rated warrior falls under the following;
    1) wintraded.
    2) very high mmr at the start of the season, so they fought their way to glad at 5 am vs 2k teams.
    3) has their connections from previous seasons carry their class.
    Also, we most certainly weren't the most op in S9. Dk's were a better warrior in every aspect. Thanks for trying though.