Arms Warrior CD making a resto druid a sad tree

Just wondering if anyone else has a problem with the new arms warrior talent.

Rallying Cry *New* (Level 83) - Temporarily grants you and all party or raid members within 30 yards 20% of maximum health for 10 sec. After the effect expires, the health is lost. 3 min cooldown, Instant

I don't have a problem with the talent itself because we raid with a warrior and he has no problem going arms so it will help us. I guess my problem is being a resto druid and having blizz talk about CD for druids and shamans all the time I am a little frustrated that arms gets one which seems completely based on pvp. There are so many raid bosses that this will be used on that I might be asked to tank so our warrior tank can offspec arms.

I am just quite frustrated at attempts to make pvp equal to screw over raids.

TLR why did arms get a CD before druids and shamans.

If I missed somethign in the notes please show me.

This is not an arms warrior talent. This is a new ability for all warriors (hence why it requires level 83.)

blizz said that we would be getting a tank healing CD in the next content patch. this is an early version of the patch notes so it is entirely possible that our CD hasn't been implemented yet. step back and take a deep breath and wait to see what happens. this is in no way the final version of the patch changes.

Yeah, I don't think you need to worry. I think you will get your promised cooldowns as well.

No one got a cd yet, this is PTR... by time 4.1 will hit both druids and shamies will get their cds. Why do you have to QQ within first 4 hours of PTR... 4.1 will stay on PTR at very least another 6 weeks.

How anyone could be dumb enough to think an ability AVAILABLE AT LEVEL 83 is an Arms talent is beyond me. It's a tanking CD that has PvP use. It was more needed in PvP than in PvE, but tanks will enjoy it. It's pretty much just an AoE Last Stand.