What is your flip record?

So as the title asks: what is your record for nelf flips in a row? i just got 7 on PTR.
    Druid Paladin Priest Warlock Death Knight Hunter Mage Shaman Warrior Rogue Legendary Epic Superior Uncommon Common Poor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bytes View Post
    2016: Blizzard builds their new HQ on the moon

Doh...i thought this was in reference to flipping items on the ah to make a profit, 13k is my record.

OT: I dont play NE sry

Deleted
    5 times

Deleted
    I've always been vaguely interested by the % chance that a nightelf has for performing a flip. Anyone know what it is?

10+ Year Old Account
    7 here. The times i counted... Dunno maybe i did more during raid? And yes i was intrested in it too... Same with worgen atm...Or Belf twist

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    7 on my night elf. I raced changed it worgen and have only gotten 3 in a row so far.

I want a gnome flip. =(
    moderators removed my signature picture because they can't get Glad like me.

Haters Gonna Hate

Tauren flip would make me excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozy View Post

OT: I dont play NE sry
    If you are horde you can buy an item (I can't remember the name and don't have time to log on atm, ill try to post it later) from xylem's tower in azshara (you are sent there during part of the faded wizard hat chain) that always turns you into a night elf female. Actually, the 3 people that i know who have it all play female characters so I'm not 100% sure about that. 30 min duration, 15 min cd.

But...it costs 5k g. Best money I ever spent though for night elf flips! Gonna suck if my guild ends up faction changing b/c it will probably disappear.

edit: my record is 9, and a friend has 16!

9 is my flip record

i believe 7 tho well never had been good at counting.

15+ Year Old Account
    Managed 8 last night. Thought of this thread.

15+ Year Old Account
    my submarine. it's long, hard and full of seamen.
    Only three... I have to jump more.

Deleted
    4 or 5 i think...

14 is my record that I got in BC... That's how long it's been since I played my NE :/
    " "People can say all the BS they want about "encounters weren't that hard back then people just didnt know what was going on" well that argument is like saying "getting to california in the early 1800 wasnt hard, people just didnt know how the !$@% to build cars" " - hazer221

I guess 5.