Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

which raid deserves a revamp the most?

so which raid do you think deserves a revamp the most for me its got to be,

kara

overall i would still class this as the best raid i have ever done within this game,the mechanics are awesome on pretty much every boss and all are different to one another.

what do you guys think ?

Deserves? I dunno...

I do like the idea of revamped Kara. It would be nice if they would turn it into a full fledged winged instance though, rather than having to run the whole thing.

What I think they should do is make a Caverns of Time: Boss Rush mode! A single CoT instance where you fight a series of single remade boss fights. There could be a 5man and a raid version!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, in terms of bringing it back as a 5-man heroic, Karazhan would be cool... you could probably make 2 5-mans out of it.

In terms of raiding, I'd like to see any pre-WOTLK raid come back with new lore and updated mechanics surrounding it, really. I wouldn't want the original versions removed though.

None, no more revamps please.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Well, in terms of bringing it back as a 5-man heroic, Karazhan would be cool... you could probably make 2 5-mans out of it.

In terms of raiding, I'd like to see any pre-WOTLK raid come back with new lore and updated mechanics surrounding it, really. I wouldn't want the original versions removed though.
    yep im the same i would want any of the original stuff taken out,maybe have 2 settings like the herioc dungeons so when you enter you would have a little box come up that offers a level 70 or level 85 version.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Deserves? I dunno...

I do like the idea of revamped Kara. It would be nice if they would turn it into a full fledged winged instance though, rather than having to run the whole thing.

What I think they should do is make a Caverns of Time: Boss Rush mode! A single CoT instance where you fight a series of single remade boss fights. There could be a 5man and a raid version!
    mmm would prefer to see it stay as a raid.on the second part of your post,thats a really good idea all the greatest boss fights in 1 place,quality.

i imagine most people will say kara, that and maybe a lvl85 heroic magisters terrace?

rfc lets move the end boss to the back so ppl dont leave in the middle of the dungeon and it might aswell have been a raid back before boa gears and ppl were new

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.

None, let them rest in peace.

15+ Year Old Account
    Kara may be revisted as a 5 man when the Caverns of Time: War of the Ancients is released. There are two wings of Kara not yet explored - Underground and some other one I forget.

Underground is supposed to be a mirror image of above ground, where you walk on the ceiling.

This will also have some tie in to the story they've got going surrounding Medan.

R.I.P. YARG

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's go Old School..........MC/AQ 20 or 40 :P

No way BWL though...since Nef is there too.

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    None, no more revamps please.
    what he said

So basicly, "recycling" old bosses in a toc style enviroment?
    I'm sure that will be popular with the masses...

None please, PLEASE! Not even Karazhan!

I know Karazhan is a very good raid, but still we raided it about a million times back in TBC. By just recycling it again, you'll just get bored extremely fast again. You allready know the damn place, just make some NEW content...

Deserves? I dunno...

Karazhan? Really? The raid we've done so many times and is pretty much one of the best ever made? Why try to fix something which ain't broke? Seriously, this talk is very similar to all those game revamps we've been getting in the last year or so. Remake of the original Half Life... sickening. Do graphics really matter that much? Oh and before you jump at me for this, how will nostalgia "do its thing" if there is nothing to relate to? Just leave the old stuff and focus on the new one. If we keep going back instead of forward, the stench of STALENESS will suffocate us.

Deleted
    That would be awesome

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Karazhan for sure.

I don't mind revamps as long as they're actually revamps. The new ZG sounds fun as it's got a whole new plot and bosses and kind of continues the Hakkar story. ZA is kind of a let down, I loved that place but the exact same instance just retuned for 85? Meh.

freaking karazhan. You have to make a pretty darn good raid for me to be content raiding nothing but it and heroics for an entire expansion because the rest of the content was too hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.