Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    None of them. I'd rather they put the time and effort into new content.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    hellfire stuff

also

I'd rather have revamps then have to wait 2-3 times as long for new content.

Ulduar

Hell, how about they fire their current lazy item creation team, raise monthly rates by 50 cents, hire a good, much larger team, and make EVERY raid like Uldar as that's the one raid that most anyone will say is the best, over all.

So what would Kara be like these days?

Achievement (Achievement name):
    Moroes killed while adds are alive. (They Also Watch Him Die)
    Moroes killed after whole group/raid gets the bleed debuff. (Gonna Need A Mop After This Party)
    Defeat all the Opera events. (Patron Of The Arts)
    Kill Dorothee, Tito, Tinhead, Strawman, and Roar within 10 seconds of each other. (Bowing Out Together)
    Allow Romulo and Julianne to resurrect each other twice. (Love Is Almost Eternal)
    Kill the Big Bad Wolf without anyone dying while they have the Little Red Riding Hood debuff. (Must Be Referring To His Skill)
    Defeat the Curator with five Astral Flares up. (Handling Them Pretty Well Actually)
    Defeat the Curator before it evocates. (There's No Time For That!)
    Win the Chess event without losing any non-pawn pieces. (Fighting So They Didn't Die In Vain)
    Win the Chess event after getting 3 pawns to the other side of the board. (King Me! Or Whatever...)
    Kill Illhoof before Kil'rek. (You First)
    Kill 200 imps in the Illhoof fight. (And You Thought Moroes Knew How To Throw A Party)
    Destroy 10 Demon Chains in the Illhoof fight. (What's taking so long? Waiting on Imps?)
    Destroy all the water elementals and kill Shade of Aran. (These Mana Pretzels Are Making Me Thirsty!)
    Live through 3 detonations of Flame Wreath. (It Was Lag!)
    Lock Shade of Aran out of all his spells at once 4 times. (Punches Like A Mage)
    Block each of the beams in one fight and kill Netherspite. (Variety is the Spice of Life)
    Kill Netherspite without blocking any beams. (Are you sure this is possible?)
    Kill Netherspite before his banished phase. (Overgeared Much?)
    Kill Nightbane without killing any Restless Skeletons. (Just Making Work For Offtanks)
    Kill Prince Malchezaar after he summons 25 infernals. (He's Got Legions, Mmkay?)

Mob changes:
    Stat reduction debuffs become universal, affecting all the primary stats instead of just one+stam.
    Taunt immunities removed. Skeletal Ushers are saddened.
    CC immunities removed. Spectral Performers feign sadness .
    Trash debuffs limited to 30 seconds. Skeletal Waiters qq on the forums.
    Damage reduction aura effects cut by 50%. Wanton Hostess
    Specific damage immunities removed (e.g., Mana Feeders).
    Threat resets removed (Skeletal Ushers again).
    Green beam in Netherspite fight changed to make fight no impossible if it stays on him.
    And obviously, half the trash would be removed.

Map changes:
    The building will be ever more damaged and falling apart, limiting the areas people can go to.
    No upstairs after Attumen.
    No kitchen area near Moroes.
    Path to random mob boss downstairs near Maiden of Virtue's area removed.
    Random mob boss and area removed.
    No access to upper balconies of Opera area and most of the area to Curator.
    Hidden door to Illhoof damaged and permanently open.
    Additional porting locations added (statue before Curator, from Netherspite zone to Nightbane balcony, backdoor replaced with portal to beginning, Chess event, portal from Prince's zone to beginning).

And they'd remove the buff books, too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tonka View Post
    so which raid do you think deserves a revamp the most for me its got to be,

kara

overall i would still class this as the best raid i have ever done within this game,the mechanics are awesome on pretty much every boss and all are different to one another.

what do you guys think ?
    That would be fun...but it really doesn't...fit into Cataclysm...

I'd like to do Karazhan again! I did hear from somewhere, that Blizzard isn't done with Kara yet, but I can't confirm if that's official or just a random rumor, so don't take it too seriously.
    Although, I hope they have plans with Kara, because it's truly the best raid I have ever been in!

None. They should finally come up with new ideas instead of remaking old things.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaney View Post
    None. They should finally come up with new ideas instead of remaking old things.
    im all for new content but no more dragons, cant wait until the expansion where there isnt a dragon as a main boss or main lore character, that for me will MAKE me pve, only time i will pve in cataclysm is for the Caster legendry, ill faceroll the content get the weapon, then back to arena

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, before they do any more raid revamps they really need to consider smoothing out the rough edges between the old expansions and the new changes. Consider the work in updating Eversong Woods and Azuremyst Isle to allow flying...For God's sake give Lor'themar something to do rather than stand around waiting for somebody to kill him for an achievement. Do something to ease the rather jarring switch from "new" Azeroth to "old" Outlands other than a quest task from the Hero board, etc. I'm not saying more raiding shouldn't come, but I don't think it should come so soon.
    "Work is da poop! NO MORE!" - Disgruntled Dragonmaw Peon

Icc lawls!!!!!!!

None. Keep the past where is belongs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vazar_da_priest View Post
    Icc lawls!!!!!!!
    ICC is already a 5-man dungeon
    Tobyas (85) :: Tobykenobi (85) :: Uruu (85):: Mykka (52)
    <-- All Chars on Ice Since March 2011 -->
    Currently Playing: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Quote Originally Posted by Yaney View Post
    Those aren't mutually exclusive you know. Assuming Blizzard is sticking to what they announced at BlizzCon, Zul'Gurub and Zul'Aman will be accompanied by an Abyssal Maw 5-man.

Anyways, I'd say a multi-wing version of Karazhan would be the best choice for remodeling. Split the place into 3 wings, and perhaps give it a new story such as the Twilight's Hammer being interested in harnessing the buildings mysterious power. I could see it working out very nicely.
    Last edited by Falrinn; 2011-02-25 at 12:02 AM.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

I would love them to revamp Dire Maul. Especially with some of the new Cataclysm quests putting Cho'gall down in Dire Maul they could revamp it in some interesting ways.

None... tired of recycled content. Atleast they're making these 5 mans so they're optional. Won't be the same as being forced to run Naxx 2.0 after I spent months on end grinding through Naxx.

"It may be your $14.99, but it's the raid's $374.75" -- Ralask <Nether>, Senjin.
    Mage Moderator | Forum Guidelines | MMO IRC | Arcane Mage FAQ | TT7 R.I.P.

I wouldn't mind if they revamped anything. recycling on the other hand is pretty bad. if it's similar to what they did to DM then I'd be fine with it. I think a lot of people are just whining for the sake of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kara would be the only one people would want to replay. Plus the location is fitting. That mage portal's in Stonard for a reason.

15+ Year Old Account
    None of them,they are all great...and do you dare not touch mc,kara or uld.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    guys the only reason i brought this up is because i think that kara is a really good raid is being wasted by being kept at level 70.i really wouldnt want to see it go to a 5 man herioc think id prefer it to get revamped to a level 85 raid 10 or 25 man

Deleted
    Karazhan is small enough to be easily converted into a 5 man. I'd like that.

I don't think any of the other raids are worthy of a revamp though.