Engneering goggles can be disenchanted ?

Okay, i decided to change my engneering to enchanting instead currently i have 5 chaos orbs, which means i can make five goggles.
    So my question is , can these be disenchanted? cause if so i wront have to waste any money leveling enchanting ^^
    •Blackrock Caverns
    •Beauty now spawns with only two pups in Heroic difficulty. Not to worry though, the missing pup has been adopted by a wonderful, if not insane family.

There's no reason why you shouldn't be able to DE them, you can DE all the other epic items that are craftable.

My Signature Gallery: http://sites.google.com/site/wowsignatures/

Quote Originally Posted by Behalter View Post
    There's no reason why you shouldn't be able to DE them, you can DE all the other epic items that are craftable.
    Except Alchemist Stones

Which is, I think, the same idea the OP is going for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahippo View Post
    We are gunna use some dust brown to paint some happy little tornados here, and one more here. Then we are going to use some white to paint happy little wind blasts here. Just dab the brush along the base of al akir, and there you have it. THE GAYEST FIGHT EVER

It is possible to disenchant it. Go make money.

(It's different from the Alchemist Stone, because of the Chaos Orb)
    Champion of the Naaru Hand of A'dal Ambassador Elder Merrymaker Chef Knight-Lieutenant Korred, the red mage, of the Nightfall, the Twilight Vanquisher, the Explorer, the Hallowed, the Argent Champion, Guardian of Cenarius, Jenkins, the Undying.

Don't be afraid of the end of the world (of warcraft). Be afraid of the unlived life.

15+ Year Old Account
    Engi goggles are considerably more expensive to make than Alchemist Stones, which is why they are not disenchantable.

Deleted
    I can confirm you can DE them, been making some very nice money from them recently.

On my low pop server the mats from AH cost me ~1200g and the shards sell for ~2000g

Forgot about the Alchemist Stone but I agree with:

Quote Originally Posted by Korred View Post
    (It's different from the Alchemist Stone, because of the Chaos Orb)
    The reason they changed the stones was because people could go around farming mats easily and DE them for quick Maelstroms. Engi/BS/Tailor/LW patterns all take Chaos Orbs for their epics.

My Signature Gallery: http://sites.google.com/site/wowsignatures/

You should be able to, a fellow guildie does this to get the maelstrom crystals or whatever you get from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciah View Post
    Except Alchemist Stones

Which is, I think, the same idea the OP is going for.
    Alchemist Stones just needed the most commom Volatile Element in the game and some herbs, the goggles require a Chaos Orb so it's at least one heroic per Crystal.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Orb and the Truegold make it not as easy.

15+ Year Old Account
    I made more money than I can count with the goggles (ze goggles they do SOMETHING!). I'm a tank so getting the orbs is no problem for me.

Buy mats for goggles from auctionhouse for 1k gold.
    Make goggles, disenchant them.
    Sell maelstrom crystal for 2-3k gold.
    Huge Profit!
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!