Page 1 of 16
... LastLast

Stealth at 126% Movement Speed! (Confirmed)

"Stealth base cooldown has been reduced to 4 seconds, down from 10, and the movement penalty from being in Stealth has been removed."

So that means you walk at same speed in or out of stealth, which for most rogues is 115%, correct?

"Nightstalker now reduces the cooldown of Stealth by 2/4 seconds, and instead of negating the movement penalty from Stealth, it adds a 5/10% movement speed bonus (stacking with other effects) while Stealthed."

Now, with this, you'd walk at 125% speed while stealthed! I think there is something wrong there, the movement speed while stealth should be 110%. Can someone clarify this?

Mod Edit: Confirmed on Pages 4, 5, and later that it stacks multiplicatively with Quickening, causing an 126%+ movement speed increase while stealthed. - Simca
    Last edited by Simca; 2011-02-25 at 11:26 AM.

Deleted
    Faster when stealthed? Please no.
    You wouldn't see any Rogues during BG cause they are even faster when stealthed.

It will be 125% and it will be awesome. Tired of vanishing behind a target that dispelled a slow and not being in range to garrote.

This sounds soooo delightful... my jaw fell on the floor when i read it followed by a pool of drool... But the chances for it running live is pretty slim i guess :/

Deleted
    Finaly a reason for me to continue playing.

Now we'll actually be masters of stealth, not people who can be in stealth but penalized for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleguy
    Hi, my druid is currently lvl 75 and i'm going for resto at lvl 80, so my question is, what is the most used resto healing rotation?.

It sounds incredibly OP, especially since stealth has always been meant to have trade offs to compensate for the ability to be invisible.

The buff to untalented recuperate is also an interesting move considering all the tears to get it nerffed.
    85: Paladin | Druid | Shaman | Warlock | Death Knight | Mage | Hunter | Rogue | Warrior | Priest

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakysnado@Gmail.com View Post
    Now we'll actually be masters of stealth, not people who can be in stealth but penalized for it.

master of i regen 8k hp every 2 seconds while taking no damage and have 30 short CDs... now move at 125% + 2 sprints - oh the fun i see.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillstream View Post
    master of i regen 8k hp every 2 seconds while taking no damage and have 30 short CDs... now move at 125% + 2 sprints - oh the fun i see.
    I wasn't aware that you had a 264k health pool.

Deleted
    recup regens 7k a tick now.. its getting boosted. should i say, a boost overall, with the talent being reduced
    Last edited by mmoc796e664f5d; 2011-02-25 at 12:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    faster when stealthed? rogues are bad enough.
    this cant be right.

recup regens 7k a tick now.. its getting boosted. should i say, a boost overall, with the talent being reduced
    It was 8k before, now you're saying it's 7k. It might be 6k maybe and don't freak out over a very soft class getting a slow self heal.

Did you read the patch notes? Its getting boosted but the talent is getting reduced so it will be exactly the same. its % hp too not a flat amount. you'd need 7-8% regen to gt 7k btw

To belch is to fart through the mouth

Kelticfox: To post irrelevant crap is to receive an infraction!
    Last edited by Kelticfox; 2011-02-25 at 11:00 AM.
    Currently a goblin, but still a troll

Quote Originally Posted by Vadesh View Post
    Faster when stealthed? Please no.
    You wouldn't see any Rogues during BG cause they are even faster when stealthed.
    do people not mount up in bgs anymore?

huh. i'll keep this in mind.

Deleted
    100% uptime, non stop , unstopable heal that keeps going in stealth with combat rediness going.. yeh thats ballanced

Quote Originally Posted by Razorlor View Post
    It was 8k before, now you're saying it's 7k. It might be 6k maybe and don't freak out over a very soft class getting a slow self heal.
    Well, the speed of the heal doesn't really matter when you are Stealthed.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

1. Unless you have buffs to increase your HP pool, Recup heals for a maximum of 5900 HP per tick.

2. Recup ticks every 3 seconds, not 2.

3. If you want to QQ about some random class, at least make sure you properly read the patch notes, so you don't look stupid (I mean, more stupid). Imp. Recuperate is NOT getting buffed. It currently heals for 4% HP every tick on live and at 4.1 it will heal for 4% every tick. It will only change the quality of life for PvE rogues, who don't have the Imp. Recup talent.

10+ Year Old Account
    79 rogue may not be 79 much longer
    Tobyas (85) :: Tobykenobi (85) :: Uruu (85):: Mykka (52)
    <-- All Chars on Ice Since March 2011 -->
    Currently Playing: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Auro View Post
    It sounds incredibly OP, especially since stealth has always been meant to have trade offs to compensate for the ability to be invisible.

The buff to untalented recuperate is also an interesting move considering all the tears to get it nerffed.
    I believe the trade-offs are some very neat abilities you can only use while stealthed