New site so doesnt have much right now but maybe in the future it will have more

am still thinking of returning, its mostly only small things that anoys me like:

no life of charakter, then i mean they show no emotions or scream when someone is hitting them
    some of the races have boring animation when casting of meele.

i still have a cleric at 30-40? dunno what level. either i continue with him or creating a new mage (because i love big crits)

Why there are no achivments in Library of the Runemasters?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Why there are no achivments in Library of the Runemasters?
    Basically they are unfinished. Problem is people wanted to play the war front so damn bad Trion was forced to release it. I assume all that will be put in 1.6

Deleted
    So Rogue tanking is kinda fun. Only problem I have is being squishy at the start of some pulls (or not getting healed enough and then complained at for being too squishy). major problem I have, as with all tanks, is just stupid DPS but ehhh.

Quote Originally Posted by Avuun View Post
    So Rogue tanking is kinda fun. Only problem I have is being squishy at the start of some pulls (or not getting healed enough and then complained at for being too squishy). major problem I have, as with all tanks, is just stupid DPS but ehhh.
    That is there main class focus in 1.6 it seems. Right now warrior tanking is f'd when it comes to threat. It kind of sucks to tank right now. Hopefully 1.6 is sooner then later.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure rogues have some decent CDs we use a rogue tank in Hammerknell from time to time when a third tank is required. We used one on Akylios for add tanking last night which happens to be the most complex encounter in the game at this time. Rogue tanking is very viable.

If you're going to be tanking straight away you can always duel a player to get your shields and stuff running.

Got our first Matron Zamira kill last night, fun fight, took us a while to nail down proper tank healing and cooldowns as they take quite a beating. Really loving Hammerknell, it's an amazing raid instance.

Myself, not having a lot of time to play, was finally able to finish DH. We went on to GP, and got the final boss to only 40%. Had a few dc's in the fight and others, like myself had not been there past the 2nd boss. And had some noobie moments. So was a real treat to get in there and really have no issues until the last boss. Hope to get him down on Monday when I am able to play again.
    Orks, Space Marines, Rift (<---- Links for pics BTW)

I quit for a few months but just got back into Rift, I must say, I'm enjoying Guardians quite a bit more than Defiance, for the fact they seem to have more of a fantasy element to them, I don't know if it's just me or not.

Hey, had fun with ya Azuri this morning on the PVP rifts, too bad it was early and no Guardians were on, would of made it a bit more interesting. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazdreg View Post
    Hey, had fun with ya Azuri this morning on the PVP rifts, too bad it was early and no Guardians were on, would of made it a bit more interesting. lol
    Ah the mystery unfolds. I don't PVP a ton I'm only rank P5.5 atm so I still do PVP rifts when they pop up, nice to get out in the world for potential world PVP. Mutiny seems to be our biggest threat at the moment on the guardian side.

See ya around!

Thats ok, I rarely pvp too, just hit rank 2 after turning in my pvp daily from that! But wanted to help the guildies out.

Not sure what was going on with my vid card, but made me laugh. Everyone I clicked on had a schnoz like this. I just needed to close the game, and restart to fix it tho, so all good.

I remember 1.6 testing 10 days after 1.5 patch release...
    So I think 1.7 testing will begin maximum after 14 days after 1.6 release :P
    Tirion has fastest content updates

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    I remember 1.6 testing 10 days after 1.5 patch release...
    So I think 1.7 testing will begin maximum after 14 days after 1.6 release :P
    Tirion has fastest content updates
    This, i have played ALOT of mmorpgs, and no other company gives out content quicker than Trion does with RIFT : )

I got to do the Ithkus event today. That was intense! Ended up for a while defending an arch with a group of Guardians. Was pretty fun, I love bantering with the opposite faction. Glad no one takes me too seriously there. I am really digging the nexus stuff. Getting the healing and turrets up and what not is fun. Loved how Ithkus shot down the arch to a different location. All around I am extremely happy and impressed with 1.6. Can't wait to try my hand at RotP 10 man.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I quit for a few months but just got back into Rift, I must say, I'm enjoying Guardians quite a bit more than Defiance, for the fact they seem to have more of a fantasy element to them, I don't know if it's just me or not.
    It's not just you. I feel the same way too. I leveled a defiant to 42, then started a guardian & reached it to 50 & i enjoyed the guardian setting more. Simply because they have more of a "fantasy element" to them. I just love Silverwood & Sanctum.