Cthulhu Saves The World PC Gamplay Video

Hey people

If you like old school rpg's (or are in fact old enough to remember them!) then you might want to check out Cthulhu Saves The World. Its on Steam, ported over from the 360. As ever I've slapped together a gameplay clip for your viewing pleasure!

Deleted
    Does not look worth the £1.79 steam expects me to pay.

Deleted
    I would buy this.

Seems like it could be entertaining for a little while ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Its great. I don't regret buying it. What did I lose out on by paying for it? A candy bar? Psh.

My boyfriend was streaming this earlier. It looks really cute. =) I'll probably end up trying it out just because of the way it looks.

Exactly!

For the price you can't go wrong really.

This game also comes packaged with Breath of Death VII for only $3 on steam, which sort of adds to the "why not?" factor. If you act fast, you can take advantage of a 10% discount and save yourself a whopping 30 cents!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pheim73 View Post
    This game also comes packaged with Breath of Death VII for only $3 on steam, which sort of adds to the "why not?" factor. If you act fast, you can take advantage of a 10% discount and save yourself a whopping 30 cents!!!!
    That's what gets me, its so cheap its almost worth handing the money over just based on that. I mean what exactly would you spend such a small amount of pocket change on? I like the game, and the price makes it that little bit more sweeter