Deleted

Figurine - Jeweled Serpent ?

I read your posts and I was sure that 2 best trinkets are DMC: Volcano + Bell of Enraging Resonance but when i checked it in rawr it says that Figurine - Jeweled Serpent is far better than Bell (even hc version). Is this some kind of bug or is there any logic explanation to this ?

Who cant resist a pimp serpent with jewels, I mean, you dont need no bells then.
    MOP BETA CLUB

10+ Year Old Account
    The only reason I see for it to have such a huge dps value is because you can time the on-use-effect with other cooldowns/procs etc. which will increase it's dps potential compared to just using it on cd.

But I do still believe that it is overvalued by rawr.

Make sure you have your fight options set up properly. If you had set an unusually long fight length, the intellect/mana would be valued much higher than the trinkets that lack the intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Haguf View Post
    I read your posts and I was sure that 2 best trinkets are DMC: Volcano + Bell of Enraging Resonance but when i checked it in rawr it says that Figurine - Jeweled Serpent is far better than Bell (even hc version). Is this some kind of bug or is there any logic explanation to this ?
    Had the same problem, but after downloading version 4.0.20 Beta, i no longer get that JC trinket as better than DMC:V or any trinket.

That's weird because according to my character it still puts it above volcano.

Anyway I'm now looking forward to get the VP trinket since the difference between this one and Volcano is only a 100 dps rough. So in other words getting 1600 VP is way more accessible than spending 20k gold only for a 100 dps increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurrus View Post
    That's weird because according to my character it still puts it above volcano.

Anyway I'm now looking forward to get the VP trinket since the difference between this one and Volcano is only a 100 dps rough. So in other words getting 1600 VP is way more accessible than spending 20k gold only for a 100 dps increase.
    Are they still going for 20k on some servers? I got mine a month ago for 10k.
    Pyrotix Destruction Warlock
    stalk and kill 6/8 Heroic 25 man apply today

Did you edit dmc volacno to around 4000/4800 fire dmg or more ( its 1200 on rawr) and bell to 20% proc ( 10 % on rawr)? If you didnt then yes it shows jc trinket as bis, but if you do edit it you ll see really different numbers.