Deleted

Blizzard is making me mad because ...

Dear Blizzard, i have a bone to pick with you. You have created an amazing game, but i feel you are loosing your touch. People have dedicated a lot of their time and it seems they know the game better than you do; theorycrafters can predict changes and already propose fixes (before the change is even made) to your inability to properly balance gameplay, people continue writing addons that seem to dictate what is going to be a standard part of ui in the next expansion, etc. I could go on and on but the main question seems to be, that since many people have proven that they know the game very well and keep on making valid suggestions, why is Blizzard so keen on dismissing them? A lot of suggestions have been made over the years and a lot of them have later on been implemented into the game, but not before dismissing them for 20th time as not being needed.

For my 2 cents, id like to add these pointers, feel free to add your own. Ill do the same later on as i think of more.

Blizzard is making me mad because:

* First and foremost; eula. I understand its their own game and can do anything, but it seems that at times theyre abusing this just a tad. If you stumble upon a bug and you are unsure if its a bug, and exploit or 11th wonder of the world and you ask a gm about it, he can state that it is not a bug, nor an exploit, but most of all not a bannable offense. Ofcourse, he can change his mind 5 minutes later and ban you without a warning, claiming you were abusing an exploit (regardless of his previous statement). Aswell, Blizzard reserves the right to permanently ban you without giving you a reason. The list goes on.

* Another thing that bothers me is how they ignore advice on some class changes, mess up balance and quickly realise that it would be a nice idea to listen to those suggestions in order to fix what they messed up in the last patch. Seems like theyre taking 2 steps forward, 1 step back.

* One of my pet peeves is getting mad about looting rules. There are plenty of unused looting rules, why cant they add some people WOULD use.
    >Dear Blizzard, we feel that its unfair how people take everything, regardless if they actually need it or not. I am loosing gear i need to people wanting to vendor it
    Dear customer, we at Blizzard feel that any person that runs a dungeon is entitled to the loot in it.
    ... 6 months later ... you know, they actually have a point, current loot rules arent fair, well introduce need before greed
    >Dear Blizzard, i love what youve done with rules, but with introduction of dual specs, people are gearing their alt specs and taking the gear i need for my main spec.
    Dear customer, we here at Blizzard do not aknowledge the existance of dual specs, if a player can use any item, he is entitled to it.
    >Dear Blizzard, i see what you are trying to say, but people are abusing their specs, getting fast queues as tank/healer and taking loot from dps players that wait 3x as much.
    Dear customer, not our problem.

* Lets see, what else. Addons. Is Blizzard really so understaffed that they dont see the need to have certain information at hand. Does it really take having an addon for 2 years before you admit it was your fault for not including a basic information in the first place? Like, maybe mana in bear form? It is true that addons serve customisation and serve each individual, but at some point you have to realise many of addons are also written beucase you did not provide any other means of obtaining a basic information. Like the addon that was banned, the one that displayed stuff on gamewords 3d surface. While everyone, even the top guilds admitted the addon was taking it too far, they also stated that they, at one point or another, used it, because Blizzard failed to present a raid boss in a easy to understand type.

* I could go on and on, but heres just a sample of things that make me mad. Lets face it, im not QQing about my class or personal taste, i do feel that these are like general issues.

What is Blizzard making YOU mad about?

Its just the QQ threads that are making me mad, tbh.

Whilst there are constructive posts that are useful, they are drowned out by QQ posts. People think they know how to make the game better than Blizz, but if Blizz implemented all the suggested changes the game would be ruined. Well thought out balancing decisions are better than spur of the moment decisions based on QQ of the month.

As for addons, they're part of the genius of WoW. You can live without them, or you can play with them. Players are able to modify themselves all they like. But, and this is the best bit, when there's a bug, its a bug of the addon creator, so it doesn't bite Blizzard. This means that addons can take greater risks. Blizz can later make their own version, which is often a cleaner version, however it will be slightly watered down because it has to be bug free. Addons are great.

As for your looting QQ, theres not much you can do about fixing the way people act without further restricting player choice. Having my OS gear getting vendored is not something that I want to see, so I'm happy having the ability to need roll my off-spec, and I have the decency to pass it.

They should put a section ( Recycle Bin to be honest) and remove all those thread , its just polution on the main page of the forum section

COOL STORY BRO

QQ thread with your QQ, served with a side of QQ and a delicious QQ fizzy drink.

Would you like anything else with that QQ order ?

Deleted
    Wana hear a really cool story?

Some years ago i was creating a thread to make melee hunters alive again(i was just experimenting and wanted to hear peoples opinions, i even said that) the thread was filled with retards that flamed me so hard.
    I told them to not act like retards and start acting like normal human being and the flames went on. I had enough watching those kids ruin my thread and i told them that they are scumbags and would do me a great favor if they just stayed away from the forums.

Permanent ban for insult and trolling. I mean come on? I thought that at age 8 you could discuss without saying YOUR WRONG BOHOO but man i was wrong. I have learned that even mature people act like this. What a pity. Yes i can understand that i got banned for a reason, calling people scumbags and retards, but permanent ban the first time is so rude

And yes i agree in some parts of your post.

Heres another bro story: I won a item i really needed on a raid, and the guild master decided to give it to his girlfriend instead even when he stated the rules should be fair. I reported this to a GM with "proof" that he was telling the rules and i understood it, and i would not join it if he had like prepared to give some items to his close friends or whatever. And that GM didnt give me the items back. I tried 3 more times until i had enough of gearing up my holy priest and went shadow again. I love you Blizzard
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2011-02-25 at 02:22 PM.