Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I tanked Cho in shit gear. It's either your heals aren't up to snuff, or people aren't being broken from MC fast enough. That's the hardest part of the fight is having everyone break MC. Any kind of stun, interrupt, fear, silence, ANYTHING works. Belfs are OP as fuck for that reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abolishment View Post
    Hakto: English is an evolving language. When I say "I am gay", some people choose to interpet that as "he defines himself as gay, gay, and nothing but the gay, so help him Robot Unicorn Attack".

Quote Originally Posted by Amaranth View Post
    I tanked Cho in shit gear. It's either your heals aren't up to snuff, or people aren't being broken from MC fast enough. That's the hardest part of the fight is having everyone break MC. Any kind of stun, interrupt, fear, silence, ANYTHING works. Belfs are OP as fuck for that reason.
    You know what else is OP for that?

PROT WARRIORS.

If your entire raid is stacked up ON Cho'gall's balls, a single Shockwave breaks all the MCs. If that isn't good enough, and there's people screwing around off to the side? OH LOOK, Charge one, Heroic Throw the other, if you happen to be the OT and have the means to do it. As stated before: I'm almost certain the problem isn't with the class, it's the specific raid.
    "It was the product of a mind so twisted, it was actually sprained." -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by nurabsal View Post
    on an aside, i think Bane Falcon might be my hero
    2-2-2012. We shall always remember the day where Paladins ascended through the Light to become GODS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post
    This topic again, people make a new one everytime the old one goes to second page.

Warriors are fine.
    This for goodness sake... It's like every 1-2 days someone asks the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by jbran View Post
    yeah on terms of pure survival and cooldownz is it really like this dkz>pallyz>druids>wariors thats what i realy wanted to ask
    Not really true at all. All tanks basically got the same cooldowns with Cataclsym (for survival), one on 1 minute, one on 3 minutes and one on 5 minutes. Same with survival, they're all close to eachother.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warrior's are not by any means on the bottom of tanks. They're actually one of the best, but that being said, all tanks are fairly even at the moment for everything. I don't seem to have a problem with my Damage intake, I'm not even @ 75% Avoidance, and I barely get hit.

As a healer who has healed all 4 classes on a variety of encounters I can easily say that DKs are probably the worst overall tank to heal because they appear to take considerably more spike damage than the other tanks. I prefer healing paladins and warriors as main tanks due to how steady their incoming damage is, and it only gets better and better with gear. Warriors are in no way inferior to other tanks and with the Rally Cry ability being added to their arsenal it's really a toss up of whether a paladin or warrior is the best overall raid tank.

Prot Warrior is Fine and Fun.

Quote Originally Posted by seckin View Post
    Prot Warrior is Fine and Fun.
    ^ This bois. nothing wrong with Prot warriors boi. there are only bad players.

Just wanted to say something really quick about warrior tanks on Cho'Gall. We really are kings here mainly due to Intervene and Spell reflect. That fire empowered buff Cho'Gall casts on himself can not be reflected, but it can be deflected. Spell reflect will deflect the spell, cause no damage to you or Cho'Gall, and it also will not consume your Spell Reflection. Now combining this with Intervene while the other tank is currently holding Cho'Gall along with the glyph (Glyph of Intervene adds an extra charge to intervene.) 2 attacks will be directed your way, including the extra fire damage that can still be deflected, again. Combine Glyph of Intervene and Glyph of Spell Reflection (Reduces CD by 1 second, 5 second duration, 6 second CD.) means you can very easily avoid taking any damage from the fire, and even reduce some of the other tanks damage. If you don't believe that it deflects the fire hits, then go test it for yourself. This is just from my personal experience and it seems to help a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've played every tanking class/spec combination.
    Prot Warriors are just fine. Some of us have our favourites - mine is my Paladin - but all told, they're all great for their own reasons.