<Aspire> @Bloodfeather EU - Live Streaming - Al'Akir 10HC!

Hello!
    I'll stream all of our raids, beginning with Al'Akir 10HC
    Enjoy - http://www.xfire.com/live_video/deviancee/

10+ Year Old Account
    what healing addon are you using and is there any possibility of getting to hear your vent/TS?

Warning

MMM very odd i click link and get a popup with fack addware scan

10+ Year Old Account
    I got right to the stream when clicking the link

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyhabits View Post
    Warning

MMM very odd i click link and get a popup with fack addware scan
    Xfire is legit. Sounds like you need to run some virus scans.

I use Healbot

10+ Year Old Account
    would you mind telling me how you got it to line the groups up sideways? I can't seem to figure out how to do that. Mine always ends up being 2 colons of 5, rather than having them be 5 colons of 2 like you have it.

I don't expect an answer right now of course, since you're raiding and all :P
    I would actually also like to know why you have chosen NOT to go for the tier set? Is it because the stats gained from your heroic gear are simply so much higher than what the tier1 can offer you? I see you haven't downed nef or cho'gall on HC yet, which will have you stuck with the 359 tier items.
    Last edited by Brixen; 2011-02-25 at 07:40 PM. Reason: spelling like a pro >_<

I don't expect an answer right now of course, since you're raiding and all :P
    I would actually also like to know why you have chosen NOT to go for the tier set? Is it because the stats gained from your heroic gear are simply so much higher than what the tier1 can offer you? I see you haven't downed nef or cho'gall on HC yet, which will have you stuck with the 359 tier items.
    Im not going for tier set only because of lack of haste - non of our tier pieces got it

would you mind telling me how you got it to line the groups up sideways? I can't seem to figure out how to do that. Mine always ends up being 2 colons of 5, rather than having them be 5 colons of 2 like you have it.
    Are you sure that you've got No. of columns set to 5 ?

Wow, healbot is ugly

also, why do you keep right clicking?
    Last edited by Coar; 2011-02-25 at 08:19 PM.

Unfortunately we had to call the raid, we will continue & kill him tommorow. Thanks for watching !