UI Clock Problem

Hello.. For some time i've been using the Quiter UI pack. I got tired of the minimap, and wanted to disable it.. But now i got a problem with the clock and the area name.

As you see, the clock is out of place, not showing the blizzard clock on minimap. Also the place which shows in which area i'm currently in, is not showing.
    I've tried to reinstall sexymap and reset but didn't work.
    Hope you can help

Best Regards
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-02-25 at 08:56 PM.
    Enhancement Shaman, Kalokagathós, Burning Steppes-EU
    Death is a gift, Life is just the paper wrapped around it.

Try removed both addon's and remove the saved variables for those add-ons, then try installing them again, to make sure that any conflicting values and/or updated files are clean. Other than that I can't think of what else is wrong other than incompatibility.

Tried to remove saved datas for the addons but that didn't work. Thing is, i cant delete the saved data for the whole ui package because i wouldnt be able to get it again, its gone.. So if i could fix this issue without reinstalling everytihng, it'd be sweet
    Enhancement Shaman, Kalokagathós, Burning Steppes-EU
    Death is a gift, Life is just the paper wrapped around it.

Would depend on which addon is responsible for the display of the clock.
    Could try to identify it either from the list of addons, or from the name of the frame.
    /fstack - and hover the mouse over the clock.
    Will display the names of the frames the mouse is over, and may aid in identifying the addon responsible.