Question Disc priest drinking issue

I've noticed this issue that when my toon, as a disc priest, is drinking/eating trying to mana up, he would sometimes stands up (thus stopped drinking) without me even touching keyboard/mouse... I had been holy for a period and I kind of think I did not have this issue when being holy but I could be wrong.

Wondering if anyone else out there experiencing the same problem?

Thanks.

Deleted
    Rapture? maybe
    but i have the same problems

I believe there are some spell effects in the game that cause this to happen, i personally don't play a Disc Priest, but a Holydin, and it happens to me as well. I have no idea what causes it for either of us, I just wanted to reassure you and say it happens to other people/classes as well.

I would highly suggest you go and join AA and get a great sponsor, also perhaps you should think about leaving your life of devotion to god behind.

But to be serious...I highly doubt it's a priest issue, there are plenty of non priests that share a drinking problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Piggietails View Post
    You don't find Shadowmourne in PvP, it finds you.

Thanks for the replies. Seeing others having the same problems that I do always feels good, even when the problem itself can't actually be solved.

I thought this topic was gonna be about alcoholic disc priest. My hopes are crushed =(.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxpowr View Post
    I thought this topic was gonna be about alcoholic disc priest. My hopes are crushed =(.
    Well I wouldn't mind you turning the topic to that direction

Deleted
    I think it may have something to do with the warlock talent jinx, when a friendly target with curse of the elements is on them and they get close enough to you to put jinx on you.
    Does this happen to you in PvP mostly?

Deleted
    Glyph of POH will cause it when the hots expire. Not seen it on anything else that I recall.

15+ Year Old Account
    Prayer of Mending bouncing caused this to happen for a long time, unsure if they ever fixed it.

Alot of the time it seems to be exterior buffs, this happened to me all the time if a Warlock applied Dark Intent on me.

In Wotlk when I was in Isle of Conquest, it was nearly impossible try to drink since my character almost always stood up right away.