Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Cairne Bloodhoof Memorial?

I thought of this after reading http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...onforge-on-PTR

If Old Ironforge and King Magni appears next patch do you think a memorial for Cairne Bloodhoof will appear in Thunderbluff too? Here's hoping!

Magni and Cairne does not died... they will be back in next expansion. Nothing dies in azeraoth dude...

Hope so, Cairne deserves it.

Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    Hope so, Cairne deserves it.
    He deserved to die, smack talking Garrosh!

I agree OP, he is an important character and he deserves a proper memorial.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nesingwary-Eliada View Post
    Magni and Cairne does not died... they will be back in next expansion.
    God, I hope not - no stupid "being crystallized was merely a setback" or some kind of haunting by Cairne's ghost or something...just let 'em rest.

A nice memorial in thunder bluff or mulgore would be awesome. :-)

On my realm I organised a huge RP ceremony to pay our respects to Cairne, and everybody got involved. Would be nice to have a more permanent memorial. He is a greatly missed character.

I might be alliance but Cairne is a character worth to remember and not forgotten, his part in the story is huge.
    Then again well see what happends.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonbladeje View Post
    I might be alliance but Cairne is a character worth to remember and not forgotten, his part in the story is huge.
    Then again well see what happends.
    His part in The Shattering and lore were huge, sure. Biggest impact he actually had, in game, during WoW, was his death.

Deleted
    God, I hope not - no stupid "being crystallized was merely a setback" or some kind of haunting by Cairne's ghost or something...just let 'em rest.
    Magni isnt dead. Of course he will come back from being crystallised...

Deleted
    I admit, I'm not up to date on lore. Can someone fill me in on why Cairne is so important and worthy of such respect?

Quote Originally Posted by Vadali View Post
    I admit, I'm not up to date on lore. Can someone fill me in on why Cairne is so important and worthy of such respect?
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2010/10/24/kn...rne-bloodhoof/

or

http://www.wowwiki.com/Cairne_Bloodhoof

For a brief rendition of his lore First link is more storytelling style, while the second is just straight infos.
    Last edited by Arlee; 2011-02-25 at 03:08 PM.

they should make something for him but over in Red Rocks with his ancestors instead of TB
    Last edited by tomplum68; 2011-02-25 at 04:32 PM. Reason: spelling

Deleted
    R.I.P Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Magni and Cairne does not died... they will be back in next expansion. Nothing dies in azeraoth dude...
    If Cairne comes back and Kael'thas doesn't Imma Gunna NerdRage!

On a serious note, I think the Taureans need to rebuild a bit more and then a memorial be made. It seems like they were the hardest hit on the Horde side to me...I dunno.
    "Work is da poop! NO MORE!" - Disgruntled Dragonmaw Peon

Quote Originally Posted by Joshmaul View Post
    Well, the dwarves are actively researching a way to bring Magni back. He was petrified, not killed.

Cairne really should have a memorial or a large cairn stone somewhere, he is one of the greatest High Cheiftains the taurens have had (actually, he is probably the only one, until his son took his place, cant recall any others in lore).
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    His part in The Shattering and lore were huge, sure. Biggest impact he actually had, in game, during WoW, was his death.
    You never played the Warcraft RTS games then did you? That's where Cairne made his big impact. He was a crucial part of the Horde's formation in those games. Yes, he didn't have much to do in WoW, but he was also the most aged of the faction leaders. Cairne served as Thrall's reason most of the time and helped him with the more political matters. The others, namely Sylvanas and Vol'jin, were the ones to take action. He deserves some kind of memorial in game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirsimeon
    Ahoy there, Captain Crybuckets, be that some QQ I see? Yarr!
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltair View Post
    Yo Dawg I heard you like to QQ, so I put some QQ in your QQ so you can QQ while you QQ
    I enjoy creative ways to call people out on whining. If I see any, they're likely to end up here.