Poll: Captain America vs Thor

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

[Movies] Captain America vs Thor

Which movie looks more promising?

Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

You're missing a Neither option from your poll. They both look like the typical run of the mill puke-fests that most superhero movies turn into.

I think they are both going to be plagued with corny jokes.
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

Deleted
    I was actually looking forward to Thor, but the trailer kind of dissapointed me :/ will prolly see it anyways tho.

Deleted
    Thor.. I watched both trailers and Thor at least has some sort of story I am remotely interested in. Captain America... no thanks

Bigger Thor fan. Thor's story is more interesting anyway, Captain America is kinda boring and I think they could have chosen a better person to play him.

Thor without a doubt. Capt America needs to be much darker than it is to be done well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thor, they both look fairly average, but Natalie Portman is in thor and I love her
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I was interested in Thor until I found out that they were using nothing out of Norse mythology and instead turned it into another sci-fi alien movie.

15+ Year Old Account
    Captain America: The First Prot Paladin! He uses avengers shield at 2:15 amg!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing that can redeem Captain America is Hugo Weaving (sorry, Tommy), but that's a lot to put on one man's shoulders, so very little hope there. Thor looked like it was going to be a cartoon-styled movie in early preview trailers, but the closer to release and with updated trailers, it's starting to look bad-ass. Natalie Portman is enough reason to see any movie she's in, so I would have to say that I am going to see Thor even though originally I didn't want to. Oh, and I will see it in 2D since I'm already sick of the 3D bullshit the movie studios throw out like candy (and usually with very poor results - see Clash of the Titans).