Hunter/Rogue 2v2 Viable?

Is this comp viable? Me and my friend want to try it. Thx for the feedback

Deleted
    Try it out and you will find out. There is a saying..."Different strokes for different folks"

Rofl, like the team name. And yeah, we will try it out tonight. I just want to know if anyone know like strats, kill targets, should go after healer or DPS? I'm a 3v3 man myself, so I'm used to the ordinary comps. 2's is where you see the weird comps :P

Check what kind of CC you can put on them (that will actually stay undispelled), and which of the opposing players is "easier" to be nuked. Think what kind of stuff they put up against you and use your cc/cooldowns/positioning in order to counter it as good as you can. I'd think getting a successful sap is very huge for this team.
    Rather than reading throught strategies for comp1,2,3 etc, I found it's better to figure out stuff for yourself. When you don't have some sort of "factbook (that people too often follow with little to no modification whatsoever), you actually think more of everything that you and your opponents are doing and how to finally win. If you're playing with the right attitude, i.e. not going emo after 10 straight losses, I'd recommend to start from scratch and figure the tactics by yourself. And expect to be countercomped often, it's 2v2.
    Oh, and most of all. Positioning. It plays a very big role, never ever underestimate it. It's also more than just "to pillarhump or not to pillarhump."

Thx for the very informative reply ifrah. Really appreciate it