Poll: Whos dirtier?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Kevin Muscat was a dirty bastard, not the dirtiest footballer to play the game, but definately in the top 5 i've seen - and god knows he played for my team!

I hate watching guys go out to hurt someone else though, i don't mind playing hard, that's fine, but when you see guys go out to injure people, that just makes my blood boil.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by aetti morkna View Post
    Matt Cooke plays HARD day in and day out.

He blurs the line of dirty, but he's not.

I'm a big fan of Matt Cooke. I have his jersey.

EDIT: I don't think either of those guys are the dirtiest player. I'd really have to think about it. Ovechkin would be on my list, because that guy is a knee-on-knee artist.
    I'm a huge pens fan, have been cheering for them since 89 when i was 3 years old, but the dirty hits need to stop, i voted avery just because i can't go against my team.

EDIT: Bertuzzi is by far the worst. Taking that guy and ending his career was awful.
    Last edited by Penatar; 2011-03-03 at 02:18 PM.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Don Cherry needs to replace Gary Bettman. Plain and Simple.
    Yes!

I'd like to go suit shopping with him.

Ovechkin should be on this list as well for voting, he is also a dirty player leading with his knee to take out a player a few times and he doesn't get increased suspensions but still only 2 game? But when a none famous player does it ONCE he gets 4-6? Ovechkin is a repeat offender and needs to learn he can't keep doing that crap.

I also don't like the two players already on this poll, and Pronger needs to be on there too for what he has done while a DUCK to the SHARKS.

you don't even need to watch hockey to know that was a dirty hit.
    I'm glad to have multiple personalities, if i didn't i would be talking to myself, and that's just insane.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aetti morkna View Post
    Matt Cooke plays HARD day in and day out.

He blurs the line of dirty, but he's not.

I'm a big fan of Matt Cooke. I have his jersey.

EDIT: I don't think either of those guys are the dirtiest player. I'd really have to think about it. Ovechkin would be on my list, because that guy is a knee-on-knee artist.
    I've seen a lot of shameless, ignorant, unwaveringly biased Pens fans in my day....but you take the fucking cake as the worst. While what Cooke did was not technically against the rules of the NHL....it went against the integrity of not only the game of hockey, but also the decency of how we treat one another.
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.

The columbus guy was going to turn, and he stopped and went the other way, his fault.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emaline View Post
    BAH! we cannot intrust the Kingdom of stormwind to a priest! there are children in the city

The only thing I can say for Cooke is he will sometimes (and I stress sometimes) fight a player worth fighting. Avery backs out of every fight whenever someone tries to defend their team from his cheap crap. Both of them are garbage, though. That Tim Thomas thing should have earned Avery a life time suspension; that guy has absolutely no class.