Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    i had the same issue back with my VGA which was a GTX480 the game would simply not brake through the 40-50FPS barrier no matter what, then in an unfortunate accident my VGA overloaded and died and i replaced it with a HD5870 which is the ATI card. The very first thing i noticed when i logged in with that card (with turned VSync off) was that the game was shooting off 250-300FPS but that was while flying while fighting or raiding i get about 80fps.

So not sure if that is what the issue might be for you mine was the graphic card

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vileplague View Post
    i had the same issue back with my VGA which was a GTX480 the game would simply not brake through the 40-50FPS barrier no matter what, then in an unfortunate accident my VGA overloaded and died and i replaced it with a HD5870 which is the ATI card. The very first thing i noticed when i logged in with that card (with turned VSync off) was that the game was shooting off 250-300FPS but that was while flying while fighting or raiding i get about 80fps.

So not sure if that is what the issue might be for you mine was the graphic card
    A Graphics card can't really get "overloaded". It can overheat however
    Intel Core i7 5820K @ 4.2GHz | Asus X99 Deluxe Motherboard | 16GB Crucial DDR4 2133 | MSI GTX 980 4G GAMING | Corsair HX750 Gold | 500GB Samsung 840 EVO

Just a few things I've noticed.

Sometimes while moving forward my game seems to... vibrate of sorts. the FPS or anything doesn't change but its just an oddity, any ideas?

Also at times theres an array of very faint but think black lines that move from bottom to top of my screen, any ideas there too?