The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Epics and Pyrite

Sorry if this thread is a bit pointless, but I'm just curious to who else is saving up pyrite for 4.1. It seems as if they are intoducing epic gems in 4.1 since Boub's post on 4.1 included that an epic gem was found in the database or whatever it is.

Been saving up for the past week or so and got around 80 stacks, and still got plenty of time until 4.1 so expecting to make some killer money.

How many stacks do you all have? also what are the stacks selling for on your server (on mine its anywhere from 175 per stack up to 225)
    Last edited by Gat; 2011-02-26 at 04:33 AM.
    PM me with any questions/concerns you may have.

Rougly 275g a stack with individual (per unit) prices in single stacks on the AH going from 12-15g easily. Pyrium bars usually going around 33g each.

It's not pointless because of the question, it is pointless because that topic already exists

http: / /ww w.mmo-champion.com/threads/854410-Pyrite-epic-gems

Ya I can't post links yet -.-

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still curious as to whether we will be able to prospect for them. Since Truegold is an alch xmute instead of a BS one... they are throwing wrath stuff out the window.
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.

I'm believing the theory that that Timeless Eye is actually part of the introduction of the Caster legendary, so... I don't think it's going to be epic JC gems yet, but I'm still saving up a few stacks. About 3 a day whenever I feel like buying, and then a stash of like 20 or so is about all I'll do, probably.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Either way, its a win - win situation. Even if they are able to be obtained through prospecting you will still be able to sell the pyrite ore for a normal price, don't see any reason for them to decrease in price over time.
    PM me with any questions/concerns you may have.

Deleted
    Thread already on the front page asking exact same question

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...rite-epic-gems