Deleted

Npc scan refuse to reset

So yea was thinking to finish my rares in northerend, but now when I'm down to the last 2 in sholazar (king krush and aotona) it refuse to start tracking. I went to wow folder > cache and removed the npccache.wdb and start the game again and instantly the show as cached.

I'm in EU so it's 05:50 in the morning and I'm high in the air above sholazar so the odds of them being close to me when I logg in isn't very high. Anyone who can help me out here?

Deleted
    its creature cache you need to delete

Deleted
    DoH! Don't I feel like an idiot now >.<

Thanks alot.

Deleted
    No problem and goodluck hunting

What you can also do is make a .bat executable so when you click to start WoW you automatically delete the CreatureCache.wdb archive.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim Reaper View Post
    What you can also do is make a .bat executable so when you click to start WoW you automatically delete the CreatureCache.wdb archive.
    How do you do that?

You can use this post as reference:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post10440913

You might want to execute it more often, specially after logging out from a char that has been at a city which might be plagued with hunters with rare pets
    Last edited by Grim Reaper; 2011-02-26 at 06:45 AM.

Or if you are after those rare pets, it is even better to log out somewhere other than the city where you are likely to see them.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Once again, the easiest method to make sure you delete the proper file (and the SUGGESTED method by the authors of NPCScan and SilverDragon), is to just delete the entire Cache folder in WoW. This will not hurt your copy of WoW.