Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    keep buffing warriors rofl.............

yoggy and cthun made me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bludstorm View Post
    Btw everyone and their uncle whined when they announced that ZA and ZG were being removed.
    ZA was never removed.

I wish devs played feral so they can see how broken the spec is. Lowest DPS in raids, having an insane hard counter with a lot of specs and no high rated arena representation. Not to mention being boring in PvP.

And the most /facepalm thing is that they told us they were gonna buff our damage because of all the nerfs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rioo View Post
    I wish devs played feral so they can see how broken the spec is. Lowest DPS in raids
    http://stateofdps.com/

Right................we beastmasters have been at the bottom since cata release and well before that too, and we are pure!

@Rehasing old content

It is lame unless the entire place gets an overhaul with new textures and some models (enviroment), SFK and DM are just too 2005. If you truly believe that it is not a lot easier to put some bosses and mobs in an existing place rather than design a completely new one you are kidding yourself.

Also the danger with it is that every time they rehash old dungeon content is that a potential great new one is lost in time and space.
    Last edited by mmoc0d8e6c2903; 2011-02-26 at 10:59 AM.

Inb4 Old Old Ironforge was better.

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    Right................we beastmasters have been at the bottom since cata release and well before that too, and we are pure!
    You have two other viable ranged DPS specs.
    Thats not a very fair argument.

Deleted
    Magni is now diamonds.

Yeah, i had to go there.

Deleted
    Cool, old ironforge finally open for public! And lol at Yoggy!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigwood View Post
    You have two other viable ranged DPS specs.
    Thats not a very fair argument.
    Balance Druids are seem to be doing pretty good in raids. All I am saying is that feral is by far not the worst spec atm.

cry more daily blink

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    Balance Druids are seem to be doing pretty good in raids. All I am saying is that feral is by far not the worst spec atm.
    Well you cannot actually respec from feral to balance without replacing all of your gear :P

I always stayed away from Old Ironforge because someone told me I could get banned from going down there. I guess I will finally be able to see it legitimately.

Quote Originally Posted by Holyana View Post
    Daily Blink is epic. Is there going to be more qq about raid nerfs now?
    What QQ? V&T was near impossible before any of the changes were made in 10 man heroic.

It's about time to they realized how over-tuned it was.

Deleted
    "We realize there are a few different ways we could have gone on this and that some players would no doubt have preferred to keep the iconic ability to not be crowd controlled instead of gaining things like an interrupt and better crowd control of their own."

And then he just stops talking about it...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Whelp, Magni looks creepy as hell. You can really see the look of pain on his face : /
    Magni is not a whelp.

So they finally say something about Hunter traps. Disgusting. They broke it, couldn't figure out how to fix it, and sent their lap dog to the forums with a line of BS. We've been able to double trap since Vanilla and they've always known about it.

If this change was intentional, where was it in the patch notes? Why has it taken so long to get an official verification? I wiped a group in BRC the week of the patch because of their crap.

Off to cancel my account. I am that disgusted over this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Patch day - first thing I'm doing is going down to Old Ironforge and paying my respects to Magni.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great work daily blink. Honestly, wtf were they thinking... Ragnaros with legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Olania View Post
    Patch day - first thing I'm doing is going down to Old Ironforge and paying my respects to Magni.
    I certainly hope you're on a Roleplaying server.