10+ Year Old Account

[Hunter] Call of the Wild Power Aura.

Hi all, I have been having a bit of trouble trying to setup a power aura to tell me when "Call of the Wild" is off CD. I have managed to do it with Rapid Fire, Pots and other cd's etc, but I assume it's caus eCotW is a pet ability, that it's giving me trouble.

What I have tried so far (Do not appear to work):

Code:
    Version:4.14; b:0.9412; g:0.9843; icon:Ability_Druid_KingoftheJungle; buffname:Call of the Wild; x:313; groupany:false; unitn:Only for raid/group.; bufftype:15; alpha:0.8; isResting:0; stacksOperator:=; customtex:true; combat:true; size:0.2; y:-495; texmode:2; targetfriend:true
    or

Code:
    Version:4.14; b:0.949; g:0.9922; icon:Ability_Hunter_Harass; buffname:Call of the Wild; x:97; groupany:false; isAlive:0; unitn:Only for raid/group.; bufftype:7; texture:4; owntex:true; isResting:0; mine:true; speed:0.5; stacksOperator:=; inParty:true; size:0.21; inRaid:true; y:-130; texmode:2; customsound:jaguar.wav; finish:2
    Basically, I just want a simple icon showing me that CotW is off CD.

Thanks.

did u got any solution about this one? I have the same problem

Deleted
    Ehm, I just have a #showtooltip Call of the Wild macro on my main action bar and that's all I need

This works for me,

Version:4.20; icon:Ability_Druid_KingoftheJungle; buffname:Call of the Wild; x:-447; bufftype:15; owntex:true; combat:true; size:0.45; y:38