Old content takes work.

Seeing Blizzard are adding and changing so much stuff in the "new" Zul'Gurub and Zul'Aman, why can't they just do a little little work more and give us completely new content? They are already doing new bosses, they are changing the scenery abit what I've seen. So why not just give us new places instead?
    When I want to log out, where's the save button? I can't find it anywhere, been logged in for three years now.

Deleted
    My guess would be... the lore is evolving. We no longer have the Warcraft series to use lore from, and with the Cataclysm they have decided to show what has changed in Azeroth. The lore is quite different in the new Zul'Gurub than in the old one, you'll see.

Also, there's only so many places you can put an instance

why does it matter? I think that this makes more sense than there suddently being somewhere new.

10+ Year Old Account
    Firelands raid. /bonk

On Topic: i welcome the changes to the instances, and beg for them to remake wailing caverns, that place still makes me cringe when i que LFG on an alt. >.<;
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then it'll come out much later, and then you'll complain about that. Stop making these posts, there are already a dozen or so. Cata is about the evolution of Azeroth. I'd rather they spend more time and money on new raids than new 5mans that people will bitch about and get tired of anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abolishment View Post
    Hakto: English is an evolving language. When I say "I am gay", some people choose to interpet that as "he defines himself as gay, gay, and nothing but the gay, so help him Robot Unicorn Attack".

Quote Originally Posted by Upptagen View Post
    Seeing Blizzard are adding and changing so much stuff in the "new" Zul'Gurub and Zul'Aman, why can't they just do a little little work more and give us completely new content? They are already doing new bosses, they are changing the scenery abit what I've seen. So why not just give us new places instead?
    This thread is new and exciting!

On Topic:
    Because they can. The whole purpose of doing that was to please the people that are constantly whining on forums. Since they already have done hotfix nerfs they thought "what about making old instances totally new with bosses and a new storyline? That will make people whine a lot!". This way they can cause a lot of tears without investing too much effort. Oh and for sure they thought "lets make upptagen whine ... we think he deserves that".
    Last edited by Culexus; 2011-02-26 at 10:47 AM.

Deleted
    Because these old instances are totally awesome and more people should get to experience it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlysonMeyer View Post
    My guess would be... the lore is evolving. We no longer have the Warcraft series to use lore from, and with the Cataclysm they have decided to show what has changed in Azeroth. The lore is quite different in the new Zul'Gurub than in the old one, you'll see.

Also, there's only so many places you can put an instance
    This.

This is a way to bring back old storylines and expand upon them. Inventing them out of thin air takes alot more work (and generally, they dont work out as well).

Plus, i was pretty sure we only banished Hakkar like all those other bosses that are meant to be so amazingly powerful.
    Last edited by -Ethos-; 2011-02-26 at 10:46 AM.

You mean like Firelands?

Anyways, closing this, if you want to post about how Blizzard reuses all of its content, do so in one of the other threads that already made, please.