[A] <Abomination> Llane 7:30-11:00 P.M EST Recruiting! (6/12) 10M

Who is Abomination? We are a raiding guild in WoW on the Alliance side of the Llane server. We are a mature group of players who promote a laid back, casual atmosphere in the guild, but know when to kick it into gear and get serious (but not TOO serious) when it's time to down some bosses. We are currently focusing on filling up our 2 10 man groups, then proceed to 25 if we have the man power to do so. Our current progression is 7/12 (03/31/2011)

Raiding Schedule:

Currently running 2 10 man groups. Group 1 is every tue/wed/thur and Group 2 is every fri and sat both starts at 7:30 and ends around 11:00 P.M. We may stay after 11 but not later than midnight. We push members to show up at least 80% of raid attendance, but we know when real life calls and will be excused.

Raiding Requirements:

• Attendance is the key, without show-up the guild will not progress. We expect from our members to commit to at least 80% raid attendance.
    • We also prefer members who will not bail on wipes from learning, but listen or research/study fights and class to avoid mistakes.
    • We are looking for players who are decently geared for raiding, with a minimum item level of 345 (as of Jan. 12, 2011).
    • DPS minimum Req: You must have a steady dps of 15k minimum. Healer minimum HPS should be anywhere above 8k. NOTE: Not from 5 mans but from raids.

We are currently in need of the following:

• Healers (Paladin/Priest/Shammy ONLY!)
    • Range DPS (ALL)
    • Melee DPS (Currently heavy on melee DPS - Closed)

IF you fit any of the above, please proceed and check us out on: abomination.guildportal.com to apply.

For any questions or concerns please contact Blazinknight, Scarespike, Jessiscott, or Littleminx in-game.
    Last edited by lintroller; 2011-04-05 at 09:35 PM.

B*U*M*P*

We have treats in our ice cream van

B*U*M*P*

Do your dailies!

B*U*M*P*

Keep warm!

B*U*M*P*

OMG It snowed in L.A!

B*U*M*P*

Sometimes I feel guilty after touching myself.

B*U*M*P*

Beware of a tall night elf with one blond boot.

*B*U*M*P*

Be sure to wash your hands before you put food in your mouth!

ninjaWTFBBQ
    BUMP <33333333333333333

i pooped my pants...