Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Smile Zul'Gurub | Patch 4.1.0 | Boss Preview/Guide/Kills video!

Hi MMO-Champion!
    I just uploaded a Zul'Gurub HC video for all the bosses in there (holy pala pov), I added tips/tactics as well so it's kind of a guide video Enjoy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spmhZXkBfok
    There's a bug with a buff that allowed us to 2 shot the 2nd boss so unfortunately no tactics for him
    Last edited by Kujja; 2011-02-26 at 12:16 PM.

Deleted
    hmm thx what I do think is that last boss feels a little underwhelming but then again its ptr lets hope for some more or damn Hakkar is strong

It's ok for a 5 man I guess... I'm hoping Hakkar will return in a future raid or maybe as a boss in Zul'Aman

is ZG stable now ?

Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    is ZG stable now ?
    When I filmed most of this it was stable, I haven't been back since.

sweet instance

Is it me or is the healer just have to stand around for the most part and heal the odd special ability in between? :S

Deleted
    Looked rather easy But hey, it's early PTR so let's see :]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prozac View Post
    Looked rather easy
    every single wow bossfight video where noone fucks up looks easy, maybe because you only watch and don´t do the hectic stuff yourself

hc video with ilvl308 blue loots, gg

Quote Originally Posted by Naekhrah View Post
    Dude, it's placeholder loot, bosses will drop 353ilvl epics when it gets live.

Deleted
    kujja is pro

Deleted
    Ty for the video, nice to see some of the mechanics to the new instances

Is it me or is the healer just have to stand around for the most part and heal the odd special ability in between? :S
    The instance is most likely untuned atm and we are all in epic gear, some of the dps had some 372 from hc raids as well so it's definitely easier than it will be with 346 geared people.

Dude, it's placeholder loot, bosses will drop 353ilvl epics when it gets live.
    This.

Deleted
    am more shock in fact you got to them bosses every time i try on the ptr i get nothing but kick back to loging screen massive framedrop followd by wow crash or just straid out CD crap

Quote Originally Posted by vetdevil View Post
    am more shock in fact you got to them bosses every time i try on the ptr i get nothing but kick back to loging screen massive framedrop followd by wow crash or just straid out CD crap
    The PTR was unstable when I first tried, but it was ok when I filmed this.. no idea how it is atm.

Wait, Hakkar's spirit kills Jin'do at the end and yells its free?
    I just want to say, that I just want to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Zortorai90 View Post
    Wait, Hakkar's spirit kills Jin'do at the end and yells its free?
    Yep, from what I could tell.. Jin'do was draining Hakkar's power, and we had to free Hakkar's spirit to stop Jin'do. Hopefully this will mean Hakkar will either be in Zul'Aman or a future raid

Probably should post here as well for anyone interested.. but the 3rd boss in the video is apparently a random boss so it's not always the same, supposedly some of the other bosses have much more complex tactics as well.

Nice Video. Looks like Environmental Awareness is a MUST, as it should be for the higher level content