Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    O rly?
    DO WANT!

... 10 characters

Deleted
    Uploaded a video to youtube.

I am sorry about the glow effect, I am not sure how to fix that any time soon. My guesses are its either an issue with model viewer, or a missing spell/texture for the proper effect.

The third version of the weapon includes a massive glow type effect around the weapon which I imagine is a proc similar to the shadowmourne purple swirly lights, I have also not been able to get the correct texture for that so it looks awful (and I mean awful) so I didn't include it.
    Last edited by mmoc96cf7f675f; 2011-02-26 at 05:20 PM.

I'm an Ele Shaman, and I WILL be fighting for this.

Deleted
    Ok Boubouille is so much better at this than me...no idea how he gets such good quality pics I am guessing its exported it into 3dsmax or something? Teach me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Very nicely done. Although the glow effects are weird, the staff itself in the viewer looks awesome; I'm psyched! Pretty sure I'll be the first in my guild working on this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    I'm an Ele Shaman, and I WILL be fighting for this.
    This.

If you want to speak to me, I'll be on my guild's forums, argueing with my guild's mage, and trying to convince the officers.

looks alot better than most of the recent legendaries
    nice work dude

All credit for this sig goes to JustintimeSS

This will look so nice on my warlock.

Wow very nice work! Hopefully the stats and possibly additional effect on the staff will be found soon also :P.
    "The best way to predict the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay
    "..We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity.." - H.P. Lovecraft.
    Awesome Rave Blog ------> http://www.fuckyeahhumans.blogspot.com/ <------ Awesome Rave Blog
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...leigh/advanced

Iæm starting to doubt that this is the new legendary tbh.
    There are no proof in the file names that this is it, and the only pointer is the fact that theres 3 models of it.
    Tell me, have you found any other staves, among the files? They have to have epic staves aswell, most likely 2 or 3 of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emothianes View Post
    Omg dude vanilla was so awesome because I was awesome and other people weren't awesome and it made me happy to be special because it was so awesome and I was happy.
    Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!

Deleted
    Shamans can GTFO, that would be like a titans grip warrior needing on a legendary feral druid staff inorder to be arms.

It appears to be made from a stick. Branch of Nordrassil, maybe?

It looks like a fancy AXE ! I want an intimidating & awesome staff not a wood chopping tool.

Edit: where is the picture ?
    Last edited by Difuid; 2011-02-26 at 07:50 PM. Reason: edited out image in quote

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks awesome. Thanks for your hard work on this.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by halmotors View Post
    Well if it's a staff, there's only three things it can be: Caster DPS, Caster Heals, and Hunter/Feral DPS. Being that we just had a Healer legendary in the last expac, I don't expect us to see one in this one.

Of course, they could go the way of Atiesh and offer several choices of itemization for all three.
    Considering not all healers can use staves, I'd vouch it's not a healer staff. Which sucks, because I never got to get Val'anyr. qq qq qq

By the way, I was pretty sure they already explicitly stated that it was meant to be for caster DPS.

10+ Year Old Account
    That thing looks kick ass!

Though I would have preferred a sword or dagger.

A sword would exclude priests, and a dagger is really quite small, and there isn't much real estate on it to customize, so a staff would seem the logical choice (sorry elemental shamans)

Quote Originally Posted by Vorack
    It appears to be made from a stick. Branch of Nordrassil, maybe?
    I'm assuming the same; probably retrieved from the CoT raid somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Henríkvb View Post
    (sorry elemental shamans)
    For what? Expose your ignorance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warchief94 View Post
    Shamans can GTFO, that would be like a titans grip warrior needing on a legendary feral druid staff inorder to be arms.
    No, not really. Staff = 1h + shield. The only thing would be the armor... but that isn't an issue unless the boss is punching you in the face. And that shouldn't happen....