I could see how casters would fight for this like vultures would finish a carcass.
I've noticed an "inv_flaming_splinter" over on WoWhead's section on the new icons.
Now this alone means nothing, but given the look of the staff and Blizzard giving the last two legendaries made by fragments at some point during creation, this could be interesting.
So far it seems like it will go something along the lines of:
- Collect the "Branch" and "Arcane Orb". These could be from quests or direct boss drops, currently unknown.
- Branch + Orb [+ Living Ember] = Staff Stage 1.
- From here it is likely to be raid quests similar to Shadowmourne that upgrade the weapon.
- Collect X amount of flaming splinters = Staff Stage 2.
- ???? = Staff Stage 3 (if there are 3 stages, it may just be a seperate skin for the proc).
http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/69238/timeless-eye/ comes across my mind, since the legendary is rumored to come from CoT it seems like something that is related to the legendary.
Maybe like http://www.wowhead.com/item=49869/lights-vengeance ?
That is one of the most badass looking weapons I've ever seen...
Impressive work guys, impressive ò.ò
If it's CoT, could be Azshara's staff or somesuch =o
Regardless of the stats, I must have it.
For my ele shaman.
---------- Post added 2011-02-27 at 05:38 AM ----------
"Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"
I'm sorta disappointed ,it doesn't look very "legendary" to me.
Honestly, the staff doesn't look that great. The simplicity of Atiesh is what made it so legendary to me. That just looks like another Twilight's Hammer themed staff.
Milk was a bad choice.
2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)
Good job! Now to level my casters!
Looks nice. Now we just need a nother bow ^^....or gun/crossbow.