Deleted

[A] Reservoir Gnomes - Haomarush - 4/12 10 man

Reservoir Gnomes is a Veteran guild back from the days of Vanilla wow. We have recently started Cataclysm raiding and are looking to expand our raiding team. We are looking for skillful and dedicated people who want to start learning and progressing through tier 1 raiding.

Current Progress

BWD - 4 / 6
    BoT - 3 / 4
    TOFW - 0 / 2

Raiding Times

Currently our raiding times are:

Wednesday 19:00 - 23:00
    Saturday 19:00 - 23:00
    Mondays 19:00 - 23:00

The times are for server time and the days are still subject to change.

What we expect of you

We expect that all raiders:

• Arrive to raids ontime, prepared and ready
    • Know the tactics of the bosses we will be taking on
    • Are in the best pre raid pve gear they can get
    • to have there gear gemmed, enchanted, reforged to the best that is possible
    • to have food and flasks to last the raid
    • make the whole raid from start to finish, if you cannot we expect notice in advance
    • to inform the raid leader if you cannot make a raid
    • to be on Teamspeak during raids, it doesnt matter if you dont have a mic.
    • to have basic raiding mods downloaded and active such as Omen and Deadly Boss Mods

Recruitment

We are currently recruiting:

Tanks

We are currently looking for all tanks classes, though mainly Warrior or Death Knights

Healers

We are currently looking for all healer classes, though mainly Paladins and Priests.

DPS

We are currently looking mainly for a Warlock or elemental Shaman.

If you are intrested in joining or have any questions, please reply in this thread or messege either Kazra or Wreetz ingame.
    Last edited by mmoc737dc20f95; 2011-03-15 at 02:36 PM.

Deleted
    Updated progress

"Veteran guild back from the days of Vanilla wow"

Cub formed Reservoir Gnomes with some of the core players in <nublets>. It was just after we had taken down Lady Vashj for the first time, thus in the burning crusade expansion and not Vanilla wow.

Anyhow, some of my best moments was in this guild, so if it still has that good old RG spirit, then it's a good choice for anyone looking for a good raiding guild with a solid community!

Quote Originally Posted by Alarsen View Post
    "Veteran guild back from the days of Vanilla wow"

Cub formed Reservoir Gnomes with some of the core players in <nublets>. It was just after we had taken down Lady Vashj for the first time, thus in the burning crusade expansion and not Vanilla wow.
    Correct. The idea was born around the 24th of Feb 2008. This is the day I purchased the webdomain reservoir-gnomes.com. The guild started raiding the 6th or 7th of March 2008.

My best times was in this guild, and I am very happy to see that at least one other person feels the same!
    Nice to see that someone remembers it as well as I do
    Last edited by Gladiator_Cub; 2011-03-21 at 12:07 PM.