Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandush View Post
    If you die and come back to life, you are already more powerful than any being who died and stayed dead, doing it several times is a testament to godlike power
    somehow i think the remaining heads of the dragonflight disagree.. nozdormu is more powerful than sylvanas,ysera is more powerful,deathwing is by far more powerful and alexstrasza is while not as powerful as deathwing still far superior to sylvanas in terms of power.

Quote Originally Posted by malletin View Post
    somehow i think the remaining heads of the dragonflight disagree.. nozdormu is more powerful than sylvanas,ysera is more powerful,deathwing is by far more powerful and alexstrasza is while not as powerful as deathwing still far superior to sylvanas in terms of power.
    Point taken, Sylvanas is the most powerful mortal on Azeroth
    Quote Originally Posted by Membrane
    Every day I wake up, log in and look at the nine other class icons in the character creation screen. Then I burst into laughter, create a portal into a distant realm, do a motherfucking double backflip through that portal while slinging pastries and blasts of PURE COSMIC ENERGY everywhere, respeccing into frost midair and deep freezing two gnomes before landing on my feet. In my wake only disintegrated corpses, strudel crumbs and adorable turtles are found.
    Yeah, I troll, Whatever

I guess it could be the next phase of the siege of Gilneas.

If you die and come back to life, you are already more powerful than any being who died and stayed dead, doing it several times is a testament to godlike power
    not if the power was not yours that brought you back, first time it was arthas with frostmourne, second time it was 3 valkyr who didnt just shoot there lightning energy they had to consume themselves to bring back a doubledeadscrouge zombie elf. I wouldnt call anyome who is killed by a heroic bosses pistol shots 'godlike'.

She is just a walking corpse, same as any forsaken. she has her ranger skills and her cunning, thats it unless blizzard throws lore out the window.

-which would not be out of the question.

perhaps i mean we still have thrall and malfurion but i dont really see a showdown between them settling the score anytime soon

Deleted
    Hold on.
    "If you die and come back to life" = you become undead
    "you are already more powerful then any being who died and stayed dead"...
    That means, undead is more powerful than dead? I think it wasn't supposed to mean this. Otherwise it would be Captain Obvious.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's always funny reading responses like "Genn is going to kick her ass!" or visa verse. Come 4.1, they probably won't have ANYTHING to do with each other.

I could be wrong, but I would find it absolutely hilarious.

Stood in the Fire Doctor Deanster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Other: http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=97150 - Female MURLOC mask.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure how a female murloc looks but heres my guess.
    Last edited by Doctor Deanster; 2011-02-26 at 07:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Halloween event is being revamped to have a strong Forsaken vs Worgen theme. These flasks will most likely be available during that time.

Something about Zul'aman... I think

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    The Halloween event is being revamped to have a strong Forsaken vs Worgen theme. These flasks will most likely be available during that time.
    This would be most likely. Blizzard themselves stated that it's recieving a new theme, and this Genn/Sylvanas thing would tie in perfectly with the Worgen vs. Forsaken.

15+ Year Old Account
    They will probably acompany players through some 5 man or raid. As Sylvanas and Jaina did in ICC. I don't see them fighting each other.
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Interesting,i hope he kills her
    he wont, syl will kick his hairy ass :>

Isnt the wow Halloween all about the forsaken anyway? I don't want any harry British people muscling their way into my holiday. Well not unless it involves more members of the Greymane family being one shot.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

10+ Year Old Account
    anyone who thinks greymane would lose has not tried to raid varian

genn insta respawns *IF* u kill him and hits harder than varian and i think has a worgen claw whirlwind that owns
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2011-02-26 at 07:46 PM.

Sylvanas is out of Val'kyrs... so..?
    The fact that she can die and have her servants sacrifice themselves for her shows nothing but incredible leadership, even though its by force!
    Her power is limitless, and every time she dies and comes back to life she is more powerful, she stares in to the eyes of death and laughs so hard that people consider her insane, and she is insane! and it is lovely!
    She is the most powerful being on Azeroth right now, she can leave the Horde and fight the Alliance, Horde and everything else, by her self!
    "It shows great leadership even though they have no choice", did you seriously just say that? I'd be willing to make a rather large bet that Slyvanas will be dead by the end of the next expac, and the world will be a better place for it. I meant Azeroth, but maybe the death of Slyvanas and her fanboi plague would be good in RL too.

Greymane kicking the dead bitch's ass
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

My ignorant fanboy sense is tingling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    My ignorant fanboy sense is tingling.
    more powerful mortals

malfurion
    thrall
    velen
    jaina
    tyrande?
    staghelm?
    tirion
    rhonin..... /vomits
    saurfang
    saurfang jr
    broxigar
    genn greymane
    crowley

mortals on her par
    varian
    garrosh
    geblin
    vol'jin
    cairne
    baine?
    broll bearmantle?
    muradin
    magni
    falstad.... ask the red shirt!
    the wildhammer leader dude kurden or somthing?
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2011-02-26 at 07:57 PM.

really interesting

and.. FOR SYLVANAS!

"Hey Greymane?! *knock,knock*"
    "Wha?"
    "KNIFE!"
    *splash*
    http://www.twitch.tv/6ton

"Just because Pandaren were debuted as an April Fool’s Joke a few years back, that does not mean they are viewed as a silly and comedic idea."

-Blizzard