Duoing old dungeons

a friend and i were looking for level 60 or 70 raids that are duo-able we just did SSC and killed every boss besides fathomlord and lady vashj. were both 85 retpally/rogue and saw this as a money making opportunity every week. Im wondering if there are any other raids like blackwing lair or AQ20/AQ40 or so that is possible for us to make some money and have fun in, ty. xD

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gruul's lair, Magtheridon's lair, are very quick and give you 250 g-125 g each.
    And the 2 word bosses in Outland gives loads of gold and BoE 70 epics

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You could try BWL. We three-manned it at 80 with a hpally (honestly I did very little healing), hunter, and prot warrior. Vael gave us a bit of trouble, but our DPS was kind of fail so I expect with good damage you'll be fine. Also, the fact that you have a rogue will make those stupid rooms with the slow much easier.

We went there so my hunter friend could tame Chromaggus. It's a pretty sweet looking corehound. Worth the anguish of those stupid slow-rooms.

Edit: Ooo I forgot! Kara is very duoable (did it at 80 with the same warrior) and pretty fun too.
    Last edited by eternalwhitemoon; 2011-02-26 at 04:55 PM.

Deleted
    Everything up to Tier 6 is easily soloable and even easier if there's two of you.
    Only C'Thun could pose a problem because you only have about 10 seconds to get out of his stomach before the second one gets ported (if no one's outside the encounter resets or you die).
    Hyjal is soloable / duoable as well, Black Temple except for the Council (well maybe if you're something that can interrupt a lot for the healer).
    Sunwell poses the same problem with Kalecgos with the portals.
    Rest should be manageable.

CoA should be manageable if you're good enough (Emalon isn't nice.), Naxxramas no problem. Ulduar ... well most of it, I guess Yogg-Saron and Algalon are too hard for you, though.
    So anything up and including T8 if you really know what you're doing.