Arygos US - Omnotron Defense System 10man

Hi mmochampion I just uploaded a video for Arygos US of omnotron defense system 10man ^.^

Rate/Comment/Subscribe if you want.

There will be moar.

edit: Yes flashing in the video a bit over edited. Will work better on the next one >.<..
    Last edited by Mahlon; 2011-02-26 at 06:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Faken View Post
    I sometimes worry about the kinds of people who frequent use gaming forums....they always of the uh...err...stranger variety

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    i would make the recount bigger so u cant see through the clutter anymore
    50% of the Hunter population does not exist. They are Huntards.
    Don't Typ to Much, Lazy to Read

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Holy addons batman! but really gratz dude

Oh god.. so much clutter....

And what's going on with the flashes? makes my eyes sore :<

Quote Originally Posted by mehdie View Post
    i would make the recount bigger so u cant see through the clutter anymore
    Hehe I can see my recount. Guess its the way fraps recorded it usually its a bit bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by destia View Post
    Oh god.. so much clutter....

And what's going on with the flashes? makes my eyes sore :<
    Yeah.. I like my clutter when you get used to it you really know whats going on in a fight lol up and down.

Sorry I tried to edit in with the song
    I sometimes worry about the kinds of people who frequent use gaming forums....they always of the uh...err...stranger variety

Keep any urges to flame you may have to yourself, folks.

What's going on?

4:34 Phew. Close one. Dropping to 75% HP there like..

Im not sure what you are trying to show in the video. If you are just making a vid and trying different stuff out its fine. If you trying to make some type of point or show how to do the fight you can see anything on your screen and makes its so you have no idea what is going on.

I hope you're trolling with that UI?

Quote Originally Posted by Mahlon View Post
    Hehe I can see my recount. Guess its the way fraps recorded it usually its a bit bigger.
    That's the joke. It's too big.

Quote Originally Posted by njd.aitken View Post
    That's the joke. It's too big.
    Lol I know that, We covered I have clutter I like it that way. :P

1 piece of advice: Don't do a dramatic zoom in on recount showing 12.5k dps.

I'm not too sure what this video is for. Were you just testing editing, or trying to showcase your guilds kill? A combination of the two?

Gratz on the kill, but showing it on mmo-champion is just inviting people to pick it to pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozendekay View Post
    1 piece of advice: Don't do a dramatic zoom in on recount showing 12.5k dps.

I'm not too sure what this video is for. Were you just testing editing, or trying to showcase your guilds kill? A combination of the two?

Gratz on the kill, but showing it on mmo-champion is just inviting people to pick it to pieces.
    I won't pick the kill to pieces. and no one else should, a kill is a kill.

What i will criticize is all the flashy zooomy flashy flashy zoom. Ugh I have a headache now.

To the OP: Please don't do that in the future. In my experience with watching videos, the best ones have a music track put over them, and the boss sound files playing over-top. Those ones are always awesome. Please lay back on all the flashing, dimming, red overlay thingy, etc, for your next video.

Deleted
    Good job, now try to do somethin a bit harder than some PvE content and I would be impressed.

Where can I download your UI?