Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    All of Foe Reapers attacks are considered aoe (cleave) and can't be blocked. This means for tanks who wield shields that the damage taken will be pretty bad, at enrage I think he hits me for 40k, which is alot.
    As a Warrior I loathe this boss, since you can't block his attack you basicly find your self rage starved the entire fight, and holding aggro is near impossible.

run a few steps up the ramp in the suit, and use the knockback to knock them off the ramp, they got a long way to run

simple solution, gotta be creative

Hmmm we did it post patch more than once and no issues. I am tank so can't speak to adds besides none got up, so we must have a good dpser on adds.

OT but I thought it was odd that our heals fell off the boat on first rope phase and the DPS was lok rogue and Mage. We were able to kill her without a healer.

just ran deadmines at 40% boss hits 100% harder with every attack

The change that reduced the foe reapers health and increase the point that he enrages at seems to have made him a bit harder. The fight is also really brutal on Melee dps, especially during the enrage phase. The difference between having 2 dps that can largely keep dps when he over drivers and 2 melee that have to run away is huge at that point.

It's very very easy to control the adds down at the bottom if you know what you are doing.
    There must be no retirement with our backs to the wall, And believing in the justice of our cause, Each one of us must fight on to the end.

We determine the guilty, We decide the punishment.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was afraid my first time in the prototype, but I found out I'm pretty good at it. I basically mash 1 and 3 like mad till my fingers burn, and then I mash harder. when the add rate increases, it's just a matter of swapping targets right as you knock the one in front back. nameplates helps.
    Last edited by Ferel; 2011-02-28 at 10:05 PM. Reason: iunnolol
    Originally Posted by Bashiok (Blue Tracker)
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Originally Posted by Bashiok (Blue Tracker)
    CRAAAAWLING IIIIIIN MYYYYY SKIIIIIIIIN