Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    PvE: Mages and warriors

PvP: Mage

10+ Year Old Account
    Warriors.

12s Charge, like they need more mobility. Hamstrings that are practically off the GCD. All their abilities hitting harder. And ANOTHER DEFENSIVE THATS RAID WIDE? How am I supposed to kill these Arms retards when they can just cycle defensive cooldowns and regen all their HP with Second Wind while I do shit damage as a frost mage? Say CC-fairy all you want but our damage is utter shit and their Charge doesn't mirror our Blink anymore. If Blizzard really cares for this game they wouldn't let this go live.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spondoo View Post
    Warriors.

12s Charge, like they need more mobility. Hamstrings that are practically off the GCD. All their abilities hitting harder. And ANOTHER DEFENSIVE THATS RAID WIDE? How am I supposed to kill these Arms retards when they can just cycle defensive cooldowns and regen all their HP with Second Wind while I do shit damage as a frost mage? Say CC-fairy all you want but our damage is utter shit and their Charge doesn't mirror our Blink anymore. If Blizzard really cares for this game they wouldn't let this go live.
    Are you 1000 rating or what? Are you talking about 1on1? This game isn't "balanced" (It's not even balanced anywhere) around 1on1. We do need more mobility. Right now i can be kited by nearly everysingle class ingame. Hamstring is one of the worst slows ingame and we gotta re-apply it constantly destroying our dmg, no GCD is only fair. Abilities hitting harder, well this is honestly not the biggest problem. L2kite. A good frost mage keeps me away like atleast 30 seconds out of every min.

OT: Gonna go with mages or rogues.
    Last edited by mmoc8f7617e93a; 2011-02-26 at 08:10 PM.

My bet is on frost dk's, blood runes = death runes is gonna be crazy, woot!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrox View Post
    Are you 1000 rating or what? Are you talking about 1on1? This game isn't "balanced" (It's not even balanced anywhere) around 1on1. We do need more mobility. Right now i can be kited by nearly everysingle class ingame. Hamstring is one of the worst slows ingame and we gotta re-apply it constantly destroying our dmg, no GCD is only fair. Abilities hitting harder, well this is honestly not the biggest problem. L2kite. A good frost mage keeps me away like atleast 30 seconds out of every min.
    Clearly you're a bad warrior. With proper use of intimidating shout on my pet he practically makes screws me out of all my novas. The only way I can even beat a warrior is if I use cold snap to win. And no you DON'T need more mobility. You're fine where you are with your gib spec hurp durp damage, try root and csmash much?? And bladestorm is just ridiculous, breaks my Barrier and I'm forced to Iceblock because of their retard auto-pilot damage, worse than ferals pre-4.0.6. Warriors should ONLY be balanced around having a healer, mainly holy pally, holding their hand, and as you said ITS NOT balanced around 1v1. Because if they cared about the mage class they wouldn't let this go through.

10+ Year Old Account
    frost mages still?

Deleted
    have'nt rly gone through all classes, but prob mages. But warr's looking good, just go check if u dnt kno why

Quote Originally Posted by ShaanuJaanu View Post
    hmm no..hasnt worked like that in ages.
    what do you mean it hasnt worked like that in ages? it's how ignite works now, the latest ignite to proc will override the previous ignite on the target, resulting in what's now known as ignite munching, the removal of ignite procs from dot ticks is actually a good thing imo, since it will likely put crit back above haste for fire like it should be

anything that beats my class and if something does become OP im going to reroll to it immediately.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkoverkill View Post
    my class is op as hell, and I love it..actualy I kinda hate it now that so many of us just spam derplance instead of frostbolt. YEAH I said it!. but for next patch my vote is goin to holy paladins.
    pass me some of what your smoking

Deleted
    Clearly you're a bad warrior. With proper use of intimidating shout on my pet he practically makes screws me out of all my novas. The only way I can even beat a warrior is if I use cold snap to win. And no you DON'T need more mobility. You're fine where you are with your gib spec hurp durp damage, try root and csmash much?? And bladestorm is just ridiculous, breaks my Barrier and I'm forced to Iceblock because of their retard auto-pilot damage, worse than ferals pre-4.0.6. Warriors should ONLY be balanced around having a healer, mainly holy pally, holding their hand, and as you said ITS NOT balanced around 1v1. Because if they cared about the mage class they wouldn't let this go through.
    I cannot waste my shout on fearing a stupid pet in arena. It's just not worth it with a 2min cd.
    You are talking as if this is 1n1? Bladestorm is not ridicolous, bladestorm is close to useless unless it's a duel against you (mage), but again, thats 1on1. You should honestly try a warrior and after that you can come and tell me if more mobility is needed.my healer, (And i bet the answer is yes). I will be stuck in novas constantly, if you got good CC N/or pressur up on to dispell. It's totally bullshit to say it's hard to beat a warrior as a frost mage. You honestly sound like you are a F* terrible frost mage tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by godofslack View Post
    I want to be OP for once, hopefully blizzard will allow SPriests to be over powered for longer than ~3 days this time around.
    SPriests were OP for a long long time in LK?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Yeah, a good frost mage keeps EVERYONE away. You're not alone or special just because you're a Warrior.
    Have you said hello to all the other melees being able to break slowing effect? Only ferals and rets are close to being kited as much as a warrior.

The only correct answer here is Shamans. Oh wait I thought you ask most underpowered.....

Stood in the Fire Doctor Deanster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellytm3 View Post
    pass me some of what your smoking
    okay! *passes everything smokeable*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrox View Post
    I cannot waste my shout on fearing a stupid pet in arena. It's just not worth it with a 2min cd.
    You are talking as if this is 1n1? Bladestorm is not ridicolous, bladestorm is close to useless unless it's a duel against you (mage), but again, thats 1on1. You should honestly try a warrior and after that you can come and tell me if more mobility is needed.my healer, (And i bet the answer is yes). I will be stuck in novas constantly, if you got good CC N/or pressur up on to dispell. It's totally bullshit to say it's hard to beat a warrior as a frost mage. You honestly sound like you are a F* terrible frost mage tbh.
    Wow clearly you're terrible. The pet is what you hit so everything else runs away feared rather than waste the fear on something that has your bleeds, or you don't know how to use macros??? Also I forgot that spell reflect you have, learn to reflect deepfreeze and win. If your healer is retarded he won't be behind a pillar and he'll be running around open field like a retard getting nova'd. You don't know how to play a warrior you should reroll to Fotm, oh wait.
    Last edited by Spondoo; 2011-02-26 at 08:57 PM.

I love how Sponderrr is the only derrp duh herp herp OP Frost Mage QQing about Warriors. L2p Sir

Stealth base cooldown has been reduced to 4 seconds, down from 10, and the movement penalty from being in Stealth has been removed. Nightstalker now reduces the cooldown of Stealth by 2/4 seconds, and instead of negating the movement penalty from Stealth, it adds a 5/10% movement speed bonus (stacking with other effects) while Stealthed.
    so yeah... rogues
    Druid Paladin Priest Warlock Death Knight Hunter Mage Shaman Warrior Rogue Legendary Epic Superior Uncommon Common Poor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bytes View Post
    2016: Blizzard builds their new HQ on the moon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zakayron View Post
    so yeah... rogues
    Sorry how is rogue movespeed increased in stealth OP? They catch you anyway if they're not retarded. And its no different from before when they could run behind a pillar to get ooc for a restealth.

People are way overreacting with rogues when they don't see that it's warriors that are the big problem atm.

Deleted
    Lol samefag much? Learn to play WAIT NO. Delete your warrior, baddie.
    you´re like the only frostmage in 3 years who has complained about warriors, i have both classes and you should seriously learn to play if you lose to an arms warrior as a frostmage, and i mean seriously!
    there won´t be a single person agreeing with you, i can assure you that.
    you act like it´s a lost match if the warrior uses his fear on your pet, you have 3 other roots, remember?l2p

so now that this is out of the way:
    i guess it´ll be rogues but it can be any class since we´re that early in 4.1 testing