Poll: Are you a clicker?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzor View Post
    Hate to brake it to you but you're deluded. There's not a single move you can perform better while clicking. Turning with your keyboard is a lot slower than turning with your mouse. Backpeddling isn't an effective way of kiting sorry :>
    And no. You can't click without looking at your spells. You don't have superpowers.
    You make it sound as if he has to stare at his spell bar to see them, even I know that I would be perfectly capable of handling 2 or 3 spells in a single row with my mouse with maybe a glance every now and then and I haven't clicked since tier 8.

I only click buffs aka stuff I don't press more than once a minute (Dark Intent, Fel Armor, Pets)

Dps here, everything is keybound, everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Look. Posting why whatever works for you is fine. Posting what you use is fine.

Posting why some other method is inferior is not fine. It's way too subjective and leads to flame wars.
    Last edited by Stanton Biston; 2011-02-27 at 08:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

10+ Year Old Account
    I even had my food and mount keybound, that's how much of a badass keybinder I was.
    "The truth, my goal."

Everything I need in combat is keybound I click my buffs like fort/inner fire and also my mounts.

some time ago I had half of my spells on keybinds and the other I clicked on.Then an idea came to mind :P (probably if I would search on the net I have found that early, I don't claim I am the first thought that :P ). I programmed my 2 side mouse buttons that are easy to use to be Shift and ctrl.It wasn't comfortable for me to use the original shift and ctrl for keybinds

then my game experience changed drastically.Now have the tripple keybinds I had and I have bound everything on keys :P
    I even considering to buy a mouse with 3 side buttons to also have the alt modifier :P
    Last edited by papajohn4; 2011-02-27 at 08:18 PM.
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Everything, except for the LFD tool and tradeskills.

As a former fpser I use about as many keybinds as I used to use with games in that genre., so qwertyasdfgzyxcvb-spacebar-ctrl, alt, shift, and then combinations of shift, ctrl, or alt+those, and shift, alt, or ctrl+mousebuttons.This is pretty standard stuff, and the reason why top guilds usually ask about previous game experience and ui setup (with screenshot)+controller config.

Edited out the bad part. ~Raven.
    Last edited by Renagade Raven; 2011-02-27 at 08:30 PM. Reason: conciseness

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    i mostly click, even 1,2,3 etc. but i do use Traplauncher, traps, mend pet, disengage and misdirection on bindings, but thats it. i feel more safe to use my shots with clicks, and i find it more amusing, it looks very stressing when i see my druid tank friend torture a keyboard by using keybindings.
    plus, i have to watch cooldowns and such anyway.

---------- Post added 2011-02-26 at 10:24 PM ----------

this "Razor Naga" mouse sounds interesting. what is it exatly?
    I got the razer naga, it's a razer mouse with 12 buttons on the side and 2 buttons on the left button. It's really extreme.
    Here's a link for you.
    http://store.razerzone.com/store/raz...oryId.54536600

Deleted
    Warrior - Keybind everything, trinkets, shouts the works.
    Priest - all abilities except, resurection, hym of hope

Quote Originally Posted by Spondoo View Post
    Umm, I use a steering wheel to play. 2k+ Frost mage right here in 2's.

Oh my god, you made my day.

absolutely everything I possibly can except things like non-combat pets(lol oozling) or more than one mount of each type.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

Deleted
    I only click things like, flasks,buffs and proffs, no point binding everything imo...that is until I get a new Razer Naga Epic! xD
    Last edited by mmoc3c51486c61; 2011-02-28 at 02:50 AM. Reason: Mouse? Nah Gief Razer!

10+ Year Old Account
    As a Mage, I have a lot of stuff with long cast times... I tend to click on that stuff and bind everything that's fast/important. It's just more fun for me this way.

Deleted
    I only keybind like eating and drinking to my mouse if that counts and i have keybound hammer of wrath to ctrl+1 on my pally tank so i guess it counts.

I have tried to bind everything but it doesent work for me with OCD i have a REALY hard time to adapt to change so atleast i have a reason not to

Deleted
    Depends on the class I guess. On my mage, there's so few abilities that I use a lot so I keybind nearly everything including my professions. On my lock, I don't key bind some of the click and forget stuffs like armors, dark intent and infernal/doom.

10+ Year Old Account
    I keybind everything except for Earthliving Weapon on my shaman.

I figure once I move to a desktop computer I will bind way more of my spells since I will use my mouse to move, but it is better, least I have found, to do main movement with keyboard, with a little bit of mouse, and most spells i click, I have 1 through = bound to spells, as well as s1 through s+, but I rarely use anything past 6 for my keys
    Quote Originally Posted by Histidine View Post
    WoW is great.
    Not sure what game people are playing; I love the way things are.
    What bosses will be in the Deathwing Raid?
    Quote Originally Posted by MauroDiogo View Post
    Leg 1, Leg 2, Hind Legs is a duo boss fight, Wings, Tail, Head and last Heroic mode only boss is his Chin. Totally optional and only for those hardcore enough. It's jaw dropping!

I don't get keybinds...I always click unless im doing something. I might use the number keys in that case.