Deleted

Post Saurfang in Cata

I know Saurfang is currently leading the skeleton force in Northrend following the death of his son in icc, what i wanna know is what do you guys think is next for Saurfang if anything. I'm half expecting him to pop up once Garrosh starts becoming too war hungry and fracturing the horde where Saurfang will put a lease on him as Garrosh seems to respect him (quoting him in the Stonetalon Mountain chain implies a respect). What do you guys think? Will blizz leave Saurfangs story ending in Northrend or will be come back at some point?

10+ Year Old Account
    I bet he will probably come back some point during Cataclysm, defintely most likely related to Garrosh.

15+ Year Old Account
    Missouri, USA, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe 285.2b
    well there is that war of the ancients raid coming up, and Broxigar (Saurfang's brother) was there in one timeline, so maybe Saurfang comes back with us? altho Saurfang and Broxigar in that close of proximity to each other would likely cause the WoW servers to explode

Deleted
    I have a feeling that there will be a discussion between Gallywix and Garrosh or prolly again between sylvanas and garrosh.

Reason for gallywix-Garrosh: Rumours tell that Gallywix has been selling weapons to the twilight cult, unknowingly. Whilst Gallywix denies this, Garrosh will investigate this by sending one of his trustees to spy upon gallywix. Apparently, the twilight cult has plans top assault orgrimmar with Gallywix's weapons. When Garrosh's trustee reports this, Gallywix has already left Kalimdor and an arrest order has been given. There is a goblin riot going on in the slums but this riot has been interrupted by a trade princess, who promises a better future for the Bligewaters. Thus the Horde getting a new female racial leader?

Reason for sylvanas-garrosh II: <insert mass reanimation> or <insert random theory here>

As mentioned in the Shattering novel, Saurfang remained in Northrend after Garrosh returned to Orgrimmar. So, I'm guessing, that if they ever do update Northrend to follow the Cataclysm storyline, Saurfang'll remain in Warsong Hold, leading what's left.

pretty much if something goes down in orgrimmar saurfang will be there to handle business

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.

Dude, his boy died at the wrath gate. Leave him alone to chase skeletons.

Yeah leave him and his boy alone at the rap gate, oh and btw garona will be the new warchef