Thread: Nerdrage

Deleted

Nerdrage

I am bored and just wondering who here actually gets angry or annoyed when losing battles on WoW, whether it is duels or raid bosses.
    Be honest, do you nerdrage?
    please, share your stories/opinions etc

Personally, i tend to be calm until i lose an arena match only due to the fault of somebody else on my team, or somebody disconects before a match.

10+ Year Old Account
    Details of incident: Harassing another player insulting them referring to an extreme violence sexual act

yeah i'm perfectly calm ingame.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by It can be ANYTHING View Post
    I am bored and just wondering who here actually gets angry or annoyed when losing battles on WoW, whether it is duels or raid bosses.
    Be honest, do you nerdrage?
    please, share your stories/opinions etc

Personally, i tend to be calm until i lose an arena match only due to the fault of somebody else on my team, or somebody disconects before a match.
    I get agitated when I wipe on a boss for the 1000th time :P
    I nerd rage on League of Legends, however... I have a broken U key, (the button has gone and it's just the little rubbery bit underneath left) and a battered touchpad ( although i don't know 100% how that happened.... )

Quote Originally Posted by Uggz View Post
    I get agitated when I wipe on a boss for the 1000th time :P
    I nerd rage on League of Legends, however... I have a broken U key, (the button has gone and it's just the little rubbery bit underneath left) and a battered touchpad ( although i don't know 100% how that happened.... )
    I nerd rage on LoL too, and then I stop playing for the day. Get back on the next day, rinse and repeat.

I don't nerd rage much on WoW though.

10+ Year Old Account
    As wg15 said. Especially with the very long BG queues, and people running around like headless chickens.

I also get a bit annoyed when I kill bosses a lot of times, and no loot I need drops. Then, the one day I don't raid, all that loot gets DE'd. Damn the RNG gods !

Deleted
    In raids i dont rage
    in randoom BG i rage like a 10 year old kid

Well i dont realy nerd rage anymore but i can remember that once in bc i couldnt finish a quest cos it was just to hard and i just had a massive nerdrage.(i had tears ) But generalyl now a days this doesnt happen i only say like damn it if i loose an arena game by messing up.

I rage during raiding, if I am having issues. I normally want to just have zero learning curve, but that doesn't always happen so I get really mad at myself.

After wiping on nef Phase 3 38 times I threw my headphones so hard they broke my window.
    U p H___~ Restoration // Enhancement since 07.

I usually rage in battlegrounds for obvious reasons. When it requires 10 alliance players to kill 3 horde players, or when EOTS is lost for the 56 time because people think capping the flag once will turn the battle instead of going for the bases.

But yeah, arena can piss me off too. It happens with random partners who claim to be 2k+ rated, but can't play worth 1500. I once falcon punched a keyboard into nothing, because the shut down button was right next to the shift button. It was a 40 minute match which we were about to win. Luckily I didn't care about that keyboard, because of that exact problem I had bought another previously.

But I also nerdrage on myself if I fuck up in arena.

And PVE has never, EVER bothered me. Not even after wiping 1203912039012 time on M'uru or LK HC. It's all good in the hood.

It's odd, because I NEVER get pissed off when playing any other game.

I nerdrage when I DC in the middle of a boss fight or in an arena match that's otherwise going well. And with my unstable net that happens quite a lot. I'm surprised that my headset hasn't given up yet after the frequent encounters with the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Folexnn View Post
    I nerd rage on LoL too, and then I stop playing for the day. Get back on the next day, rinse and repeat.

I don't nerd rage much on WoW though.
    I too nerd rage in LoL , I ripped my Shift off cause i was writing a long sentence , i hit the shift button and the text dissapeared.

I have never nerd raged on WoW , only on LoL...Fuckings Master Yi and Tryndamere
    Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgrim Doomhammer View Post
    I too nerd rage in LoL , I ripped my Shift off cause i was writing a long sentence , i hit the shift button and the text dissapeared.

I have never nerd raged on WoW , only on LoL...Fuckings Master Yi and Tryndamere
    lol im glad im not the only one who has raged on that game :P how about being 1 shot by a guy wit 700+ AP >.>

Deleted
    Never.. It doesn't get to me irl.. When i raidlead, i can yell and call people retards, but it's just how i raidlead.. Works much better in the heat of battle than asking people politely. It's more of an act than actual rage, so no, i dont rage over wow.

I nerd rage if we're winning a BG by a large amount, mostly to relieve built up tension and get some laughs going. :P

i nerd rage when i pvp often or getting ganked... thats why i choose pve instead of pvp realms, problem solved

Deleted
    I'm pretty calm during pvp or raid, i rage badly when i quest (or i fail trying).