Deleted

Elv's Tukui Edition not working

Hello I have a problem with Tukui Elv's editon. It seems to be out of postion and I dont have the both bottom rows just the upper one. Running with 1920x1080 resolution and on full screen so the resolution is high enough. Anyone know the issue.

Thanks, Ralgog!

15+ Year Old Account
    At best you report your problem here,its forum dedicated to Elv's edit of Tukui
    http://www.tukui.org/v2/forums/forum.php?id=38

Deleted
    Done already but this forum is abit more active so my problem might be solved faster

elv is on his forum multiple times a day that really is the best place to go

Click the "L" on the bottom-right of the chatbox to toggle the lock, configure it as you wish while unlocked.

There's a few reasons:
    You didn't update the UI.
    You never typed /installui (although it's not always needed, just something you can try).
    If you only have 1 bar try typing '/ec' and in the General window make sure Auto UI Scale is checked or type High in the box below it.

Those may fix your problems.

One other possibility, if you've used any other edit, or the original Tukui, you might have to delete any .lua file for tukui out of your wtf folder. And again as multiple people have said, use their website, there's always people on there and you can always search for install related problems for elvs edit and go from there.

/ec than use the reset option, done.