Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Can get you banned now stop talking about it so it doesnt become Mainstream and blizzard has to start hunt people who sell/buy....
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgrim Doomhammer View Post
    I'm 12, and my balls have been producing men of the sea for quite a long time (Over a year)

PS: Men of the sea = Sea Men = Semen

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakinpacman View Post
    I guess you did not read how in-game currency is allowed to be traded for in-game items which also includes game time as an in-game item because it only works in-game. The reason that blizzard has stated they do not officially support it is because unless using a certified in-game blizzard trade system they will not take responsibility for anything wrong that happens.

The reason people say you get banned is more so for harassment when you start crying tears of anger when someone dupes you and rage at the people who are trying to tell you the consequences of what happens when trade real or in-game items at a personal level where you will not be able to trace out the fraud in the system. The reason gold sellers require so much information is also for your own safety (as long as they are a legitimate business which can be hard to find these days) so that they can trade with much less illegal activity as all transactions can be tracked through the chain so that they spot fraudulent activity from occurring.

This is why many companies use Paypal as a primary solution as the money transferred is not immediately allowed to be withdrawn from the online bank they use until a set time limit so the companies have time to do what they were payed for and to help stop scamming.
    Game Time is not an in-game item. The code is applied to the account out of game.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

I guess you did not read how in-game currency is allowed to be traded for in-game items which also includes game time as an in-game item because it only works in-game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agallochh View Post
    Game Time is not an in-game item. The code is applied to the account out of game.
    What this poster said. There is no time at all that the game card or code is in-game.
    Just because the time you paid for is used in-game doesn't mean that you're buying an in-game item.

Deleted
    Just had a chat / ticket with a Game Master about all these topics.
    Here's a screenshot about it.

dumpyourphoto(dotcom)(slash) files2/52720/diKH0.jpg
    So NO it's NOT allowed.

*couldn't post a link nor image so doing it like this then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flloor View Post
    Just had a chat / ticket with a Game Master about all these topics.
    Here's a screenshot about it.

dumpyourphoto(dotcom)(slash) files2/52720/diKH0.jpg
    So NO it's NOT allowed.

*couldn't post a link nor image so doing it like this then.
    here is your link: http://dumpyourphoto.com/files2/52720/diKH0.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    go to local gamestore
    buy gamecard for real money
    go back home
    trade gamecard for ingame gold

or

go to www,buygoldhere,com
    buy gold with real money.

Trading gamecards is just the same as buying gold, only difference is that buying a gamecard and trading it for gold takes more time then buying it from a goldseller.
    Last edited by Nicola; 2011-02-27 at 04:07 PM.

Deleted
    Hell no

I can see hacking would be on the rise if this was in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kria View Post
    Hell no

I can see hacking would be on the rise if this was in.
    Huh? Why would that be the case?

Half you guys are idiotic, you are not trading the gold for the physical card when you buy it or you would have the physical card in your hands, however using the code on the card is considered the same as using a TCG code. You are trading gold for the item that gives you an in game item of play time not trading gold for cash.

I see a lot of you people blatantly saying it is against the TOS but this is the exact same argument topic that they had for the TCG when people started trading in-game gold for them until they changed most the items to BOE's.

A really good fix would be allowing game card time to be put into the game as an item if you have an active subscription and on use adds 60 days of play time to your account.

I guess you did not read how in-game currency is allowed to be traded for in-game items which also includes game time as an in-game item because it only works in-game. The reason that blizzard has stated they do not officially support it is because unless using a certified in-game blizzard trade system they will not take responsibility for anything wrong that happens.
    So ironic that your calling other people idiots. The code for game time is an OUT OF GAME ITEM, digital or physical it still isn't in the game and cannot be redeemed IN game.