Deleted

just goes to show how OP recup is

WHats the deal with recup .. its so op

Sounds like someone got beaten by a rogue and is trying to rationalize this by exclaiming it was an ability and not a lack of skill.

There, there muffin.

I like how you have a lot of facts to show how it is OP.... Misleading title is misleading

Don't bother replying to any content in this thread. Its an obvious troll attempt. OP just joined and this is his first post, and quite a childish one too. Just report him and be on your way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanS View Post
    I like how you have a lot of facts to show how it is OP.... Misleading title is misleading
    he has facts, he says its op, which means we should listen to him.
    .. oh wait

All self healing is a bit out of control atm.

If they remove recoup, though, they need to add in rogue stunlocking again. DR's killed rogue's survivability (can't move, can't hurt me!) so they needed something to compensate, so they got a heal.

Personally I think it may be a bit to strong, but it will be hard to tweak without hurting rogue's to much.

OP: I see this is your first post but damn man, back up your post with a little thought, tell what happened, explain why you think this, tell/explain something!
    You just made pointless garbage.

Deleted
    Well i have got proof. need a few more posts b4 i can post the pic's. then we'll see[COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by mmoc9ee45e67c1; 2011-02-27 at 01:01 AM.