Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...

Raven Lord, Mim's Head, Invincible, Frostwyrms, Phoenixes, hippogryphs, Netherdrakes, and those two new fire hawks are fucking amazing. I used to love the wind drakes, but now they're just too... plain. IDK, I guess I'm just bored with them.

My Girl Friend.
    In Soviet Russia , Keyboard turns you !

█║▌│█│║▌║║▌│▌ORIGINAL
    █║▌│█│║▌║║▌│▌DRUID. ©

My favorite ground mount is by far the Quel'dorei Steed. Gotta love a Unicorn with a goatee and chest hair.

As for flying mounts, I *love* the Azure Drake from Malygos (the armored one with glowing runes on its skin, not the blue one that dropped in Occulus randoms for a while). . . but getting Malygos groups was like pulling teeth when he was relevant, and it's even worse now =/

Oh well, at least that one is still theoretically accessible, as opposed to a lot of the mounts people are listing here.

10+ Year Old Account
    To quote my most favorite. Swift Zulian Tiger, and my Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher. I have over 100 mounts but there is my favorite ground + flying mount =D

Cenarion War Hippo !

I like the white war talbuk, BEFORE they fixed that "bug". I like my bright blue horns and hooves!

Deleted
    In cata it would be: Volcanic Stone Drake and AQ bug from archaeology