Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taros View Post
    I would love to see a new demon added. But what kind?
    I want a personal Doomwhisperer. Not one you need to enslave in Tol Barad =P

Quote Originally Posted by Volviga View Post
    I want a personal Doomwhisperer. Not one you need to enslave in Tol Barad =P
    yea anouther shivarran would be nice to add to the roster, or even better an anihilian.

Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    yea anouther shivarran would be nice to add to the roster, or even better an anihilian.
    You are NOT getting a Pit Lord. That would make the entire WoW-universe unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by Shila View Post
    How about a female version of demon form for female chars? Maybe a succy but with the current demon form texture...
    That's a fair bit of modeling to do just for RP purposes. I don't think a large enough base of the non-RP players care if a short duration cooldown doesn't display the best gender equality. As for just using the succubus with the shadowy graphic filtered on, that's not nearly as cool as the "Illidan-esque" metamorphosis implemented currently.

I'd be all about a new demon though, not more than 1 however, there are a lot already.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

Quote Originally Posted by Siton View Post
    You are NOT getting a Pit Lord. That would make the entire WoW-universe unfair.
    oh come now, would it really be that bad?
    also Im a deathknight, however being able to raise a skelly knight rather then a ghoul would be nice.

---------- Post added 2011-02-27 at 11:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaide View Post
    That's a fair bit of modeling to do just for RP purposes. I don't think a large enough base of the non-RP players care if a short duration cooldown doesn't display the best gender equality. As for just using the succubus with the shadowy graphic filtered on, that's not nearly as cool as the "Illidan-esque" metamorphosis implemented currently.

I'd be all about a new demon though, not more than 1 however, there are a lot already.
    actually if they stretched it over the current shivarra model with some changes(scale being one those bitches are huge!) it could work.

if you get updated demons i want druids aquatic form not to look like the ugliest thing i ever seen

Quote Originally Posted by Dezmos View Post
    who agrees with me here? its WoWs 3rd expansion an we still have the same ole plain looking demons

I would rather the charcater models be updated

10+ Year Old Account
    Need a girl metamorphosis model, a lock flying mount (fingers crossed), and demons and machines that don't look they came out of Dr. Suess (excluding undead machines ofc)

Deleted
    @Rhaide
    You're obviously a man. I am female irl and I'm sure that many girls agree with me - it's not exactly a nice thing to change into a MALE demon. Same goes for druids, the only female-looking cat form is a NE one, the rest have beards etc.
    I disagree that it'd take a lot of remodelling. It's enough to take our succubus, replace her texture with the one used in the current demon form and undjust the wings edges which are paler than the rest.

Deleted
    updated looks?

How about they would receive their old, useful abilities instead of getting crappy ones?

Or at least buffing the pet skills to a lvl 85 standard (void shield, range of spell lock).

I dont want even to imagine how our perfect looking felhunter would look with a new skin... just look at troll druid forms and plz stop asking for model changes :-(

Succubus was already updated once... Let me go find it...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...404_164126.jpg

At least we don't have to deal with that. Also, ignore the terrible UI, this was from Beta (though that model persisted for well into live vanilla).

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Cata isn't based around demons, which prob means, no new demon models.
    BC brought plenty of demon models - Burning Legion.
    WotLK brought plenty of undead models - Arthas, the Lich King.
    And Cata brought plenty of elemental models - Deathwing, Aspect of Earth.
    Making your GIF Avatar to 20kb is hard. Especially when the original is 504kb

Quote Originally Posted by Doktor Faustus View Post
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
    If its old an boring, update it

10+ Year Old Account
    updated player models is far more important than the demons. But for the next expac Im hoping for both.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hawt09 View Post
    Idk iv'e always seen Blizzard as pretty damn lazy on the whole models front.

Granted there's a large number of different models in game currently, just in the majority of areas the mob is simply a re-sized/coloured version of a standard model.

I always saw WAR as getting this part right, as they had around 3-4 different models of something which added a lot of variety and depth to areas. Every Ogre in an Ogre camp for example looking identical is a little too uniform.
    Maybe they reproduce like worms for the most part and are basically clones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't have time to photoshop this right now, but I'll give you an idea, how Blizzard could update demons' look. Voidwalker... with legs.
    That's why you need me.... Need someone to punish you for your sins.

Deleted
    the thing is.. its such a big company.. if they dont have time then get fucking people that have time to only concentrate on models skins and all the other things they cant find the time for..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by godz View Post
    the thing is.. its such a big company.. if they dont have time then get fucking people that have time to only concentrate on models skins and all the other things they cant find the time for..
    Yeah they should do really, they have art people that do all the spell icons(despite the fact I really doubt many people care if cleanse has a new icon come patch day) I would imagine their modelling/skinning people are mainly focused on stuff for the next raids - It would be nice to see new demons, even if it was something like one colour per specc.

I would imagine creating a new demon would cause too many balance issues and most likely also not really fill a niche. I remember felguards being hilariously overpowered at the start of TBC.

eff new demons. wtb warlock looking gear