Last problem i need to address....

To all of you who have helped me to this point thanks.

Ok so my last problem i have encountered with my first actual build is will i need to buy a new HDD? can i install the new Mobo and CPU and just hook my HDD right up? or do i need tocopy all my stuff over and format or something?

You can try to plug in old HDD into new computer and start from there, but it probably will not work. Windows generally speaking do not like having motherboard changed under it and the drivers become horrible mess.

Your options are
    a) Try the old disc, and if it fails
    b) reinstall windows, no need to delete any old data, or
    c) buy new faster HDD, install windows there and use your old drive as backup/storage space.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    You can try to plug in old HDD into new computer and start from there, but it probably will not work. Windows generally speaking do not like having motherboard changed under it and the drivers become horrible mess.

Your options are
    a) Try the old disc, and if it fails
    b) reinstall windows, no need to delete any old data, or
    c) buy new faster HDD, install windows there and use your old drive as backup/storage space.

When you say reinstall windows you mean just put the discs back in and whatever right? I wont have to reinstall my games or rip 32569 songs back on to my pc?