Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    When will everyone join in hands and be happy that this game is actually good?

I doubt he even has all the current Epic gear

I predict

Quote Originally Posted by Siderr View Post
    Patch notesimo)
    PvE/Raids Changes:
    -All bosses now gain a stacking 10% dmg recieved aura that stacks every 5 seconds -> Confused:The target is confused as why he is not 1-shoting the raid and keeps hiting the same target wich seems to never die !!!
    -There is now a 15% chance of a random epic to spawn in front of you as you idle arround.
    -All buyable gear now costs 1 gold. You can also buy gold from vendors at the price of 1 copper / 1 gold.

PvP Changes:
    -Warriors recieve a 250% buff to damage to compensate for lack of mobility. They can now also make healthstones and summon 2 companion pets at once.
    -Paladins can now dual wield shields and have a passive base-line spell that reduces the cast of their HS by 5 seconds.
    -Druids have 2 new forms:Fuzzy Hamster and Dire Fuzzy Hamster, they do nothing.
    -Mages can now Pause the game, and conjure ice cube's.
    -Rogues can now Pause and Rewind the game.
    -Warlocks can now throw Soul Shards at their enemies and disconnect them.They can also run backwards (backpeddle) really fast.
    -Priests have a new Shield but they can't Shield while they Shield. This new Shield does exaclty the same thing as the old one.Mind Sear has a new visual effect.
    -Shamans can now triple wield weapons. This however causes their wolves to MEOW insted of howling.
    -Hunters can now wear 4 shoulder pieces that stack on top of eachother so that people can see them coming and run.Auto-shoot has been replaced by Aimed Shot.
    -Death Knights now have an extra head.Both heads can turn 360 degrees.

Bug Fixes:
    -After 3 weeks of live resets and hard tweaking the bug that causes GCD to not apply to certain mounts when Riding Crop is equipped has finally been fixed.
    Haha, i actually laughed at that. Well done sir!

10+ Year Old Account
    Welfare epic? I'll be too busy wearing t12 to care.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Suff View Post
    Guys, i beliebe this was just for the lols
    I beliebe so too.

Deleted
    I thought it was funny anyway Cheers Op

Funny thing is, his name implies he hasn't actually played SWTOR. Go ask the developers. Guess what? They'll agree that "the game isn't what we expected."

Play a beta, look at screenshots, hell, go play Rift. They are all similar to WoW with flaws from vanilla and BC.

OT: nice QQ. Not remotely disguised.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakuretsu View Post
    I beliebe so too.
    I believe there is no lol in the OP.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh for the love of god mods do not lock this thread, rename the title and stick it somewhere if you want but do not lock it, it's too funny.

Deleted
    And lol at Sider that was awesome, lol'ed at every line.

In Patch 4.3 we'll see Blackwing ascent! Onyxia and Nefaria still couldn't get enough.

Patch notesimo)
    PvE/Raids Changes:
    -All bosses now gain a stacking 10% dmg recieved aura that stacks every 5 seconds -> Confused:The target is confused as why he is not 1-shoting the raid and keeps hiting the same target wich seems to never die !!!
    -There is now a 15% chance of a random epic to spawn in front of you as you idle arround.
    -All buyable gear now costs 1 gold. You can also buy gold from vendors at the price of 1 copper / 1 gold.

PvP Changes:
    -Warriors recieve a 250% buff to damage to compensate for lack of mobility. They can now also make healthstones and summon 2 companion pets at once.
    -Paladins can now dual wield shields and have a passive base-line spell that reduces the cast of their HS by 5 seconds.
    -Warlocks can now throw Soul Shards at their enemies and disconnect them.They can also run backwards (backpeddle) really fast.
    -Priests have a new Shield but they can't Shield while they Shield. This new Shield does exaclty the same thing as the old one.Mind Sear has a new visual effect.
    -Shamans can now triple wield weapons. This however causes their wolves to MEOW insted of howling.
    -Hunters can now wear 4 shoulder pieces that stack on top of eachother so that people can see them coming and run.Auto-shoot has been replaced by Aimed Shot.

Bug Fixes:
    -After 3 weeks of live resets and hard tweaking the bug that causes GCD to not apply to certain mounts when Riding Crop is equipped has finally been fixed.
    I lol'd. Glad to see someone with a sense of humor around here lately.

Class changes:

Mages: ice lance hits an additional 50% harder in arena or rated battlegrounds.
    Rogues: Melee swings have a 25% chance to stun your target for 5 seconds.
    Death Knights: Your pets now gain the Savage gnaw ability, allowing them to execute your opponent by eating their face.
    WARLOCK: All spells and abilities receive a 50% reduction in damage and duration.
    Your pet no longer has special abilities; instead it will die quicker.
    Demonic circle: Teleport now instantly teleports you to melee range of any warrior, rogue, death knight or feral druid within 500 yards of you.

for real though, ZG and ZA are 5 mans being used to add some other pieces of gear to progress with new content. If you are already clearing most of the heroics this early on, then why do you worry about it? If you can't kill shit because you suck, enjoy the easier to obtain loot that will allow you to progress. Seems like adding new gear should do 1 of 2 things.

1: not concern you at all because you can already kill everything with the current gear.
    2: give you the added boost you need to progress and be happy you get to kill shit.

sounds pretty win.

I ask you this: How pivotal were the epics from forge of souls for your heroic LK kill? that's what I thought.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WaitingforSWTOR View Post
    "Yes, with the good results on ZG and ZA back again we Blizzard gods decided to take them back as 5 man instances plenty of new welfare epics for those incapable to raid!
    i know i shouldnt feed the troll but this game has pretty much had welfare epics since BC. just saying

Deleted
    Patch notes imo.
    4.1.2:
    We have felt that the difficulty in heriocs was a little to hard, as a result were buffing the luck of the draw buff from 15% to 40% this time, to compensate for the bad healers. This was meant to be there already.
    Vote kick now kicks you when you kick a noob. Learn to play together.
    Heriocs have been buffed slightly back to their original state, and all things have been turned into percentages. ( Yes, this means luck of the draw is useless, and more health to heal ).

Paladins -
    Protection - We think that this class is overpowered, as a result we are taking Crusader strike off the global cooldown and putting it on a 5 minute cooldown. Were also taking Hammer of the righteous away as they had to much AoE, and consecrate is now a single target ability.
    Retribution - To low damage is being played here, were making every attack apply a buff to the paladin, increasing damage done, and taken by 200% per stack. As a result they can no longer use weapons.
    Holy - No longer uses mana, but instead uses runes. They dont have any ability to use runes, this will be implemented in 4.3. Sorry, but please bear with us on this issue.

Mage - Arcane blast is now free to use, and damage has been increased be 75%.
    We thought they had to low mobility in Arcane, so were making every spell available to be used on the move.
    Fire - Cautarize now has no cooldown, no longer damages you, will always save you, and increases your damage done be 350/700%. We thought fire was a bit weak compared to other classes.
    Frost - Water elemental now hits for 40k a hit, and casts have been reduced to 0.2 secs. No GCD will affect it.
    Arcane - We thought it needed a bit of a buff here, so we made them invincible.

After leaking at Orgrimmar we thought it could be better, so were lifting it out of the ground and leaving a crater there, throwing it in the sky, and making it look better. Alliance get nothing.

Stormwind has been ravaged by hogger after he was let out, as a result all the npcs have died. Happy Role Playing.

New raid!!! Were excited to unleash our new raid - Tempest keep. It was merely a setback, and it turns out that Kael has been taken over by the Black Dragonflight. Happy raiding.

Honestly, I don't mind when they bring back old instances for heroic content, they did an amazing job on both SFK an Deadmines. Updating old stuff thats been out since classic seems like a good idea to me, and maybe since they have to do less work to the dungeons, we can get more content overall.

Just Sayin...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aired View Post
    nah, they will make hunters so they cant use bow's in combat

and mages will get a 100 damage increase
    100 damage increase isnt that good, though.
    Imagine everyone gets enw gear in the patch and everyone goes up by 1000 dps and mages only 100?
    video game companies: *makes game with female/LGBT characters*

dudebros: wHAT HTe fUCK IS THSI SOCIAL ,.JUSITICE SHI.,,T,,...,.I canNOT,, BELEIVVB nnOT BYINHG...,

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    You don't predict, you QQ.
    ^ Pretty Much This.

On Topic: I was actually somewhat excited/hopeful. Karazhan is hands down my favorite instance yet, and i would be thrilled for a cata remake of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

Patch notesimo)
    PvE/Raids Changes:

PvP Changes:

Bug Fixes:
    Purely hilarious.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

To be honest, i would love seeing Karazhan return, or atleast Kara catacombs. Really enjoyed the instance, and yes, i am happy about ZG comeback.