Deleted

10man Heroic progress - what's up

(using http://www.wowtrack.org/guilds.lua for progress tracking)

Since 10man Heroic progress isn't getting any coverage (sadly, as it deserves recognition of it's own), I'm left wondering what's going on up there at the moment. Some time ago the Korean guild "Just Enjoy your Playing" jumped ahead by killing 2 bosses none else had killed yet, V&T (Feb 22th) and Nefarian (Feb 18th). I'm curious how they managed to kill V&T before the latest hotfixes to the fight on Feb 25th. Having followed discussion about the fight I was under the impression it was pretty much impossible unless you have the absolutely perfect setup and are lucky enough for none to get RNG'd down by Rift Blasts.

By now there are five Nef10HC kills by Korean guilds, but none from any other regions. What's up with that ? O_o

"Just Enjoy your Playing" is also the first guild to kill Cho'Gall 10HC as of today. I haven't heard much of that fight - merely doubts of how the mechanics are gonna translate to 10man format. Has none else tried that encounter much yet or is it inaccessible until the other 3 BoT bosses are killed on Heroic ?

If anyone has been in touch with the guilds with first-hand experience/kills of these three bosses recently, I'd be curious to hear

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can do Cho'gall Heroic without having done the others on Heroic; you just have to have cleared Normal at least once.

Honestly I'm not sure why 10m guilds haven't just spent their time on Cho'gall to try to get to Sinestra. We did a couple pulls on him on Heroic for lulz, and phase 1 actually wasn't that bad. I did not get a chance to see phase 2.

Deleted
    heroic cho'gall = harsh harsh dps race. Spending time on other bosses = more gear = more dps = more efficient use of your time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Koreans doesnt get the same hotfixes as US and EU gets, for example you can still stun atramedes for the whole encounter(including all other exploits) you can still use iron boot flask+noggenfogger to clear corruption bar @ Cho Gall. Nefarian still takes shitloads of damage from feral druids, and all other hotfixes.
    The perfumed* boys he wrapped in chains and threw into the sea. They were unnatural creatures, and the ship smelled better once cleansed of their presence.

*Degenerative Casuals

Quote Originally Posted by Algore View Post
    Koreans doesnt get the same hotfixes as US and EU gets, for example you can still stun atramedes for the whole encounter(including all other exploits) you can still use iron boot flask+noggenfogger to clear corruption bar @ Cho Gall. Nefarian still takes shitloads of damage from feral druids, and all other hotfixes.
    Is this real? I'd think hotfixes would be on all realms.

I'd like to talk to them as well to get tips on the fights lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paskgotsheal View Post
    Is this real? I'd think hotfixes would be on all realms.

I'd like to talk to them as well to get tips on the fights lol
    No Korean maintenance is on Tuesday the same as US servers...

I'm korean and hotfixes has all been deployed at the same time.

For the V and T and Cho'gall, the said guild is just so damn good to have cleared them. I heard they've spent 40+ hours on V and T before the hotfix and they just countered every possible RNG.

Cho'gall is a dps check so they adopted the well-known 100% corruption strat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rasi View Post
    I'm korean and hotfixes has all been deployed at the same time.

For the V and T and Cho'gall, the said guild is just so damn good to have cleared them. I heard they've spent 40+ hours on V and T before the hotfix and they just countered every possible RNG.

Cho'gall is a dps check so they adopted the well-known 100% corruption strat.
    Thanks for the response, pretty much what I expected. As for Nefarian, it appears he's not really that bad as long as you have the setup to handle it - and of course gear. There was a kill of him by the EU guild Yoh yesterday and it doesn't seem they spent too much time on him.

We should be seeing a world first Sinestra 10HC kill soon then

Have they released any video of their Cho'gall or V+T kill?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rammurg View Post
    Thanks for the response, pretty much what I expected. As for Nefarian, it appears he's not really that bad as long as you have the setup to handle it - and of course gear. There was a kill of him by the EU guild Yoh yesterday and it doesn't seem they spent too much time on him.

We should be seeing a world first Sinestra 10HC kill soon then
    We spent like 4 hours. I have no idea how more guilds haven't kill it, you don't even need sick dps we beat enrage by 30 seconds+
    Last edited by mmoc852edea261; 2011-02-28 at 12:48 PM.

Deleted
    It's once again 3 Korean and 1 Taiwanese guild in the lead with 12/13, being the only guilds to have killed Cho'Gall 10HC so far.

And that Sinestra kill didn't come so soon afterall, huh...